Closers Community Event Starts Today
It’s just one week until Closers officially launches with anime stylings and crazy combo beat’em up action. To celebrate, En Masse is hosting a two-week long community event called ‘Closers Together’ to commemorate the grand launch on February 6th. Now gamers around the world can team up to accrue points together and meet game-wide goals, unlock global awards, and even enter to win sweet real-world prizes. How sweet you dare ask? We’re talking a game-ready Razor Blade Pro Laptop custom-engraved for the most hardcore Closers fan! The ‘Closers Together’ community event started Thursday morning, 12:00 AM UTC on February 1 and ends Wednesday night, 11:59 AM UTC on February 14. By completing the goals during the ‘Closers Together’ community event, you will unlock new rewards that include: Elite Status, Bonus Credit and Experience, Booster Items, free skill adjustments, and much more!
- Daily Logins (1 point) (Logging in all 14 days enters you in the drawing to win a custom Razer Blade Pro)*
- Item Enhancement Successes (1 point)
- PvP Wins (1 point)
- Stage Clears (1 point)
There will also be a Digital Collector’s edition for Closers on launch day, and it contains a special 10-piece Nightmare Costume that will surely make you stand out from the other Closers.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation reveals new features and stretch goals
- The Repoplutation has presented itself today with a handful of new goodies and features, including details on traveling, lore and new goals.
- Age of Wushu Expansion Trailer Revealed: Become Legends
- Information from E3 is coming in at full force for the new Age of Wushu expansion, Legends of Mount Hua, including a brand new trailer.
- Announcing Hazard Ops, a Brutal Third-Person Action Shooter
- Infernum announces its rights to publish Hazard Ops in Europe, an intense third-person action shooter.