Closers Community Event Starts Today
It’s just one week until Closers officially launches with anime stylings and crazy combo beat’em up action. To celebrate, En Masse is hosting a two-week long community event called ‘Closers Together’ to commemorate the grand launch on February 6th. Now gamers around the world can team up to accrue points together and meet game-wide goals, unlock global awards, and even enter to win sweet real-world prizes. How sweet you dare ask? We’re talking a game-ready Razor Blade Pro Laptop custom-engraved for the most hardcore Closers fan! The ‘Closers Together’ community event started Thursday morning, 12:00 AM UTC on February 1 and ends Wednesday night, 11:59 AM UTC on February 14. By completing the goals during the ‘Closers Together’ community event, you will unlock new rewards that include: Elite Status, Bonus Credit and Experience, Booster Items, free skill adjustments, and much more!
- Daily Logins (1 point) (Logging in all 14 days enters you in the drawing to win a custom Razer Blade Pro)*
- Item Enhancement Successes (1 point)
- PvP Wins (1 point)
- Stage Clears (1 point)
There will also be a Digital Collector’s edition for Closers on launch day, and it contains a special 10-piece Nightmare Costume that will surely make you stand out from the other Closers.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fairy Tale: Hero's Journey Closed Beta is now live
- It's here, and it's on GameSamba! The first and only officially licensed "Fairy Tale" browser RPG closed beta test is here...
- RIFT 2.6: Dream Weaver Arrives February 12
- RIFT has announced the upcoming patch details for version 2.6: Dream Weaver, now dated to launch on Wednesday, February 12.
- WeMade USA Appoints Philip Yun as CEO
- WeMade USA, the United States subsidiary of WeMade Entertainment, has announced the hiring of Philip Yun as their Chief Executive Officer.