Closers Community Event Starts Today
It’s just one week until Closers officially launches with anime stylings and crazy combo beat’em up action. To celebrate, En Masse is hosting a two-week long community event called ‘Closers Together’ to commemorate the grand launch on February 6th. Now gamers around the world can team up to accrue points together and meet game-wide goals, unlock global awards, and even enter to win sweet real-world prizes. How sweet you dare ask? We’re talking a game-ready Razor Blade Pro Laptop custom-engraved for the most hardcore Closers fan! The ‘Closers Together’ community event started Thursday morning, 12:00 AM UTC on February 1 and ends Wednesday night, 11:59 AM UTC on February 14. By completing the goals during the ‘Closers Together’ community event, you will unlock new rewards that include: Elite Status, Bonus Credit and Experience, Booster Items, free skill adjustments, and much more!
- Daily Logins (1 point) (Logging in all 14 days enters you in the drawing to win a custom Razer Blade Pro)*
- Item Enhancement Successes (1 point)
- PvP Wins (1 point)
- Stage Clears (1 point)
There will also be a Digital Collector’s edition for Closers on launch day, and it contains a special 10-piece Nightmare Costume that will surely make you stand out from the other Closers.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trick or Treat Time Starts In Scarlet Legacy
- Halloween events have launched in GamesCampus' Scarlet Legacy.
- Tap! Captain Star Launches From Nanoo Company on Mobile
- Nanoo Company is proud to announce their first game from a Japanese developer (Marumittu), called Tap! Captain Star.