PAX Prime 2013 Recap Day 3: FFXIV, Guns of Icarus Online, SMITE, The Repopulation, and Cosplay Round-Up!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), General Manager
While I unfortunately had to jet back to the office on Monday, Sunday was a pretty eventful day. For one the cosplayers seemed to be out in force trying to get as many pictures of their hard work taken before the majority of attendees disappeared for Labor Day. Thankfully it was a bit easier to get around most areas of the actual demonstration floor and I even stumbled into my buddies at Muse Games to get a demonstration of some of the major changes coming to Guns of Icarus Online post-kickstarter adventure mode success.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guncraft Now Available on Steam
- Indie developer Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing announced today that the devilishly fun, first-person shooter Guncraft is now availab...
- Heva Clonia Online First Beta Test Begins Today
- OGPlanet is proud to announce the first beta test for the Free-to-Play MMORPG, Heva Clonia Online. The beta testing phase for North America is...
- Fifa 2015 Review
- Obviously with a new release each year, many people will raise their eyebrows with the progress they might make in each new FIFA game. It’s ...