PAX Prime 2013 Recap Day 3: FFXIV, Guns of Icarus Online, SMITE, The Repopulation, and Cosplay Round-Up!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), General Manager
While I unfortunately had to jet back to the office on Monday, Sunday was a pretty eventful day. For one the cosplayers seemed to be out in force trying to get as many pictures of their hard work taken before the majority of attendees disappeared for Labor Day. Thankfully it was a bit easier to get around most areas of the actual demonstration floor and I even stumbled into my buddies at Muse Games to get a demonstration of some of the major changes coming to Guns of Icarus Online post-kickstarter adventure mode success.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Race Playable Today in Neverwinter
- Neverwinter announces the newly playable race of Dragons - completing the Dungeons and Dragons legacy.
- Dynasty Warriors Online Closed Beta Begins October 14
- Dynasty Warriors Online closed beta begins October 14, 2010. Aeria Games will be published this epic 3D fantasy action MMORPG which was develo...
- Funcom Announces New LEGO Minifigures MMO
- Funcom has announced a license agreement with the LEGO Group to develop an MMO based on the LEGO Minifigures franchise.