Gloria Victis Released Massive PVP Update Last Week
Over the last few weeks, the Gloria Victis team was hard at work on a massive PVP-centric update for their game. Last week, they released an Open PVP update for the game, which adds four new guild locations to capture, with forts for smaller guilds and mid-tier castles. This update also doubled the experience gathered from PVP, and also added a new worker system. From now on, alive workers in guild-controlled locations will produce resources over time which can be taken by a guild ruling given province, or with force by enemies. Moreover, knowing that some players prefer to stick just to PVP, we just doubled the experience gained for it. Ballista was also added to the siege engine system, as a part of their goal to include more advanced player-controlled objects to the game (battering rams, catapults, and one day, ships and mounts). This, alongside server performance, an AI update and more, the details can be found in a link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 250K Battle of the Immortals Characters Created Since Open Beta
- Battle of the Immortals announces that 250,000 characters have been created since the game went into Open Beta on May 4, 2010.
- Supernova Ushers In Open Beta Phase
- After several closed beta phases and collecting player feedback and data to enhance the user experience, BNEA has improved Supernova.
- Jade Dynasty Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the three year anniversary of Jade Dynasty.