Champions Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Champions Online Page.
Champions Online is a 3D superhero themed MMORPG published by Cryptic – the same studio behind City of Heroes and Star Trek Online. The game originally released in late 2009 as a pay to play game but relaunched as a free to play game with a cash shop on January 25, 2011. Graphically speaking, the game has gorgeous 3D cel-shaded cartoony graphics. Gameplay is a bit faster paced and more action oriented than traditional fantasy MMORPGs too. One of the game’s most interesting features is its incredibly in depth character creation options. Players can design their characters in nearly infinite different ways. To learn more about Champions Online check out the official MMOHuts Champions Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online introduces new PK rules with Gale Shallow
- Conquer Online has launched a new update today to its newest PvP zone, Gale Shadow.
- Nutaku.com Announces DMM's Shooting Girls
- Nutaku.com will launch an English language version of Shooting Girl, a turn-based strategy game that takes place in an alternate Tokyo.
- C9 Launches First Raid For Bardiel Seal
- Webzen, Inc. a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, launches the first raid for the Extreme Dungeon: Bardiel Seal in the 3D Fa...