Star Trek Online Talks Dinos in Devblog
Ever think about playing Star Trek Online with your friends and then come to the resolution that it just lacks something… perhaps dinosaur opponents with armored exosuits and lasers? Well you’ll need a new excuse not to play shortly as a new devblog showcases that the team is digging deep in the lore, all the way back to Voyager Season 3 Episode 23, where players will be forced to deal with a highly technologically advanced race known as the Voth known to pack powerful defensive capabilities, shields, cloaking technology, and thanks to a little artistic liberty, even dinosaurs.
Full details on the tricky and intelligent upcoming foes can be found on the official dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Embraces a Vital Update in 3.X.0
- An update is coming to League of Angels II in the form of 3.X.0, which will vastly enrich the world with new content.
- Camelot Unchained CUBE Keep Building Contest Winners Revealed
- CityState Games has revealed the four winners of their early CUBE alpha keep building contest in Camelot Unchained.
- Marvel Battle Lines Reveals Avengers: Endgame Content
- Marvel Battle Lines, the strategy card game from Nexon and Marvel is officially preparing for Marvel's Avengers: Endgame.