Star Trek Online Talks Dinos in Devblog
Ever think about playing Star Trek Online with your friends and then come to the resolution that it just lacks something… perhaps dinosaur opponents with armored exosuits and lasers? Well you’ll need a new excuse not to play shortly as a new devblog showcases that the team is digging deep in the lore, all the way back to Voyager Season 3 Episode 23, where players will be forced to deal with a highly technologically advanced race known as the Voth known to pack powerful defensive capabilities, shields, cloaking technology, and thanks to a little artistic liberty, even dinosaurs.
Full details on the tricky and intelligent upcoming foes can be found on the official dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Festivities Arrive in RaiderZ this Week
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that winter festivities will arrive this Wednesday, December 12, in RaiderZ.
- Blizzcon 2014: Quick Recap
- So another Blizzcon has come and gone, and this year, Blizzard Activision pulled all the stops to bring their fans some new announcements and ...
- Gloria Victis Revamps Mereley and Introduces Reputation
- The latest update for Gloria Victis introduces a fully overhauled Mereley, a new reputation system, and changes to the combat system.