Star Trek Online Talks Dinos in Devblog
Ever think about playing Star Trek Online with your friends and then come to the resolution that it just lacks something… perhaps dinosaur opponents with armored exosuits and lasers? Well you’ll need a new excuse not to play shortly as a new devblog showcases that the team is digging deep in the lore, all the way back to Voyager Season 3 Episode 23, where players will be forced to deal with a highly technologically advanced race known as the Voth known to pack powerful defensive capabilities, shields, cloaking technology, and thanks to a little artistic liberty, even dinosaurs.
Full details on the tricky and intelligent upcoming foes can be found on the official dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 'Dark Killers' Arrive in Phantom of the Kill
- A new series of events are coming to Phantom of the Kill this November, built around the Dark Purge story.
- Krosmaster Arena: Coming soon to web browsers and mobile devices
- Leading online developer and publisher Ankama announced today that its strategy game Krosmaster Arena will soon be available in a fully animat...
- Thundercall Launching this April
- Global games publisher R2Games has just announced the Open Beta for its latest addition to its browser game library, Thundercall.