Blade & Soul: Scarlet Tears Is Now Live
Blade & Soul‘s latest update, Scarlet Tears has arrived, bringing a ton of new content to the MMORPG. This update brings more to the Temple of Succession storyline, which was introduced back in Blade & Soul: Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan (along with the level cap increase) back in March. Players are closing in on the mystery of the Rubrim Shroud now, and the Temple of Succession. This update will set up the storyline’s finale, which is coming in the June update.
Temple of Succession also adds The Scarlet Conservatory, which is a 12-player Raid Dungeon, for those who have completed the Temple of Succession story through Chapter 8. Level 60 – HM 21 or higher players can challenge themselves in this content. Since a new raid demands the best gear, the Dragon’s Bounty Event has arrived to help players easily upgrade their accessories to get combat ready. Completing Daily Challenges and Tower of Memory Daily Quests, along with Daily Login Rewards will help players upgrade their existing accessories to prepare for the Scarlet Conservatory
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Brings Enlightenment and Team Battles This Week
- A free update is coming this week for all players that will bring Rabam's Enlightenment to all fifteen classes.
- Snail Games Latest Action MMORPG, Blade Reborn, Available Globally
- Snail Games has just unveiled the global launch of their latest action MMORPG, Blade Reborn on both iOS and Android.
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Over 2 Million Users Registered
- Square Enix has announced that the total number of registered accounts for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A REALM REBORN now exceeds 2 million globally.