Warface E3 Gameplay Commentary
We are wrapping up our E3 coverage with some gameplay footage captured for the new FPS Warface. While F2P shooters often find it difficult to distinguish themselves from others, Warface goes above and beyond what is expected to deliver a refreshing experience. In the video above I was able to test out the new PvE mode offered in the game. I quickly realized that this mode was more then just window dressing and actually offered a substantil challenge and more importantly, it was extremely fun! Check it out above and let us know in the comments what you think of the new shooter from Crytek!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara The Blade Remains Chosen for Microsoft Ventures Accelerator
- Skara: The Blade Remains announces news that it was chosen for mentoring with Microsoft in its development.
- Camelot Unchained Pushes Past $4.02 Million in Crowdfunding
- this money will be spent to outsource animation design to a third party company who will implement roleplay friendly animations.
- Camelot Unchained Introduces Senior Programmers from Stretch Goal
- After a lengthy search, and one rather rough false start, CityState Games has officially introduced the two hired senior engineers.