Warface E3 Gameplay Commentary
We are wrapping up our E3 coverage with some gameplay footage captured for the new FPS Warface. While F2P shooters often find it difficult to distinguish themselves from others, Warface goes above and beyond what is expected to deliver a refreshing experience. In the video above I was able to test out the new PvE mode offered in the game. I quickly realized that this mode was more then just window dressing and actually offered a substantil challenge and more importantly, it was extremely fun! Check it out above and let us know in the comments what you think of the new shooter from Crytek!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Player Studio Launches in PlanetSide 2
- Sony Online Entertainment has added a new requisitions tool to PlanetSide 2 players' arsenals - Player Studio, which will allow players t...
- The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG Soft Launches
- The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG has officially soft-launched today for the Philippines, and is based on the popular Korean manhwa.
- 9Dragons Celebrates First Anniversary
- GamesCampus is celebrating the first year of 9Dragon's service.