Warframe Reveals 35th Frame and New Game Mode
Digital Extremes is proud to debut the first Warframe of 2018, Khora, in conjunction with a new team-based survival game mode, “Sanctuary Onslaught”. These are both coming in the update Beasts of the Sanctuary, which arrives this week for Pc, and in May for consoles. Khora is a versatile frame, offering offensive and defensive power alongside a unique set of attacks. The armor-clad Khora wields a snake-like metallic whip that lashes enemies from a distance and commands a metallic Kavata (cat pet) that will demolish enemies with a flurry of offense. The new Sanctuary Onslaught mode, where Khora can be found, enables solo players, or a squad of up to four, to quickly dash through timed portals while blasting waves of increasingly powerful enemies. Both Khora and Sanctuary Onslaught together offer fresh new ways for Tenno to harness Warframe’s cooperative chaos, and both are free with the Beasts of the Sanctuary.
Khora has the following abilities:
Whipclaw: Send enemies reeling with a deafening whipcrack.
·Ensnare: Bind a hapless target in living metal, entangling others who stray too close. Disperse the trap with a crack of the whip.
·Venari: Summon a ferocious, gleaming Kavat. Use again to cycle between Attack, Protect, and Heal postures.
·Strangledome: Weave a dome of living chain that ensnares and strangles any enemy within, and any foolish enough to approach.
New weapons and items will also be available for Khora, including the Dartgun, Quill Spear, Tenno Revolver Rifle, Zaw Parts, Quill Syandana, and Quill Alt Helmet.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Announces C9 Tournament Results
- The results of Continent of the Ninth (C9)'s first global championship have been announced by Webzen.
- Silkroad Online Reveals Roc Time Attack Details
- Joymax has revealed today a new event to be released with Ignite Silkroad: Part 2 - the Roc Time Attack.
- Changes Incoming for League of Legends PBE
- Riot Games has identified an issue with their PBE servers. The same people have been using them since they were introduced so no new feedback ...