Mega Man Inspired Roguelike 20XX Beta Launch September 15
Batterystaple and Firehose Games are happy to announce Tuesday, September 15th 20XX is leaving alpha on Steam early access and headed into beta!
20XX is a game built to feel like Mega Man X, but with procedurally generated levels, random powerups, permanent death, and multiplayer.
The game uses a procedural level generation algorithm that builds levels from a certain number of mechanics at a time; switching rapidly between playing like an action game and playing like a platformer, mixing precision jumping with fevered combat.
Add in permadeath and over 100 powerups to find in between agonizing deaths and you’ve got hours of nail-biting jumping-and-shooting goodness on your hands.
Also, 20XX features full co-op. Play with your buddy on the couch or over the interwebs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Review (PC Launch)
- Rocket League is a Sports-Action game available for both PC and PS4 with supported crossplay. Players control rocket-powered vehicles to play.
- Eon Altar hitting Steam Early Access in time for PAX
- Eon Altar, the mobile-enhanced co-op PC RPG game, is playable at PAX Prime!
- WarpPortal Reveals New Logo, Name, & Update for Requiem: Memento Mori
- WarpPortal announces a new logo and name for Requiem: Memento Mori as the game receives its first major in-house development update.