Arcane Chronicles begins CBT on Jan. 16th
Nexon Europe has announced that the Closed Beta access for its latest free-to-play, browser-based MMORPG, Arcane Chronicles, will begin on 16th January. Arcane Chronicles is a browser-based MMORPG that introduces a richly detailed world of medieval fantasy to explore and interact with.
Other gameplay features include:
- *Multi-user PvE and PvP content including Boss Hunting, Caravan Escort and Guild Castle Siege
- *Meditation and Auto-Hunt to develop your character, even while away from the keyboard
- *Hire NPCs or your friends as mercenaries to help you in your battles
“We’re enormously proud of Arcane Chronicles”, says Kevin Kim, Product Manager of Arcane Chronicles at Nexon Europe. “Now we’re looking forward to the great feedback that only our community of players can provide, to make it the ultimate browser-based dark fantasy game.”
There will be special benefits for testers who participate in the Closed Beta. Nexon Europe will offer 6 Hours of Auto-Hunt per day and 500 Arcanites (in-game currency) for free, which can be used for hiring friend mercenaries, summoning boss monsters, and crafting and enchanting items. Also, don’t miss the exclusive rewards like titles, pets, and in-game currency for the Open Beta.
For more information as well as beta sign up, visit: http://arcane.nexoneu.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- More game details revealed for Forge of Empires
- InnoGames, publisher of Tribal Wars and Grepolis, has revealed new details for Forge of Empires, its next strategy MMO.
- Era of Celestials Announces The Beginning of Winterfest
- Era of Celestials announced their very first WinterFest, and alongside it is a lot of very cool events.
- Rumble Fighter's Transfer to GamesCampus Goes Through a Complicated Process
- Online game publisher GamesCampus is excited to announce that it will be taking over and relaunching the popular action fighting MMO game, Rum...