ARK: Survival of the Fittest Mod Tools Available To Community
Studio Wildcard has made some major announcements for its competitive spin-off of ARK, ARK: Survival of the Fittest.
ARK: SotF is being given full Steam Workshop support for modding starting today. As part of this change, SotF will no longer be a standalone game; instead it will be reintegrated into ARK: Survival Evolved to give unlimited modding support and asset access.
Lead Designer Jeremy Stieglitz commented:
We think that Steam Workshop support for Survival of the Fittest is a significant addition — it’s pretty much the most-requested feature for the game at the present time. We can now support unlimited modding with both games and modders have instant access to work with new content as it drops into either game.
ARK: Survival Evolved is on sale for 50% off on Steam until August 4.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Begins Dragon Quest XI Collaboration
- The mobile RPG Final Fantasy Brave Exvius has teamed up to celebrate the launch of Dragon Quest XI with a special in-game collaboration event.
- SMITE Cernunnos God in Review
- Come and feast, a voice calls from SMITE. It is the voice of Cernunnos.
- Games of Glory Partners with MSI at Gamers Assembly
- Lightbulb Crew has announced a partnership with MSI for the Gamers Assembly.