ARK: Survival of the Fittest Mod Tools Available To Community
Studio Wildcard has made some major announcements for its competitive spin-off of ARK, ARK: Survival of the Fittest.
ARK: SotF is being given full Steam Workshop support for modding starting today. As part of this change, SotF will no longer be a standalone game; instead it will be reintegrated into ARK: Survival Evolved to give unlimited modding support and asset access.
Lead Designer Jeremy Stieglitz commented:
We think that Steam Workshop support for Survival of the Fittest is a significant addition — it’s pretty much the most-requested feature for the game at the present time. We can now support unlimited modding with both games and modders have instant access to work with new content as it drops into either game.
ARK: Survival Evolved is on sale for 50% off on Steam until August 4.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maestia Launches Open Beta
- Gravity Interactive has announced the open beta for their new MMORPG Maestia has offically launched.
- Zentia Closed Beta Begins July 15
- Zentia closed beta begins July 15, 2010 at 4PM (PST). The game is by ChangYou and was originally announced at E3 2010.
- MARVEL Future Fight Reveals Secret Wars in Brand New Update
- Secret Wars combines multiple Worlds and iconic characters onto a single planet, Battleworld.