Skara The Blade Remains: Heading for Gamescom 2014
Bit, the independent development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today announced that its revolutionary F2P multiplayer online versus (MOV) third person hack n’ slash em up, ‘SKARA: The Blade Remains’, will be available to play at Gamescom 2014, located at Hall 4.2, booth D050-E051.
“We know we have a unique prospect in this title, no other F2P looks as good and with PS4 and Xbox One version on the way too, Skara could change the way we make and play games forever,” commented Pablo Rodriguez, Creative Director at 8-Bit. “As one of the first studios to use the Unreal 4 Engine on our unique F2P, we’re really excited to see the response from gamers at Gamescom this year!”
Skara The Blade Remains was Greenlit by Steam’s community in just 8 days of the campaign launch and also recently completed a successful Kickstarter. With the Unreal4 Engine beating at the heart of this title and Epic’s full backing, Skara is now in its final stages of development and ready to take on the games industry with a Steam Early Access build scheduled for launch in the next few months.
An Alpha version of Skara is available to purchase now and gamers can download it online by signing up on the game’s brand new website. The small fee for the Alpha version is helping the team to finish the game, early investors will have their pledge refunded as in game currency when the Steam Early Access Build launches shortly. The full, free-to-play release on PC, is planned for early 2015.
For more info, visit skarathebladeremains.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- United Eleven receives 2014-15 Season contents
- Nexon Europe has announced a major new content update for the smash hit, online football management simulator, United Eleven.
- World of Tanks: Mercenaries Celebrates 17 Million Registered Players with Huge Update
- A massive update rolled out globally for World of Tanks: Mercenaries on Console today to celebrate 17 million players.
- Nexon to Bring Project Dynasty Warriors to Mobile
- Project Dynasty Warriors is based on the eighth official installment of the series, Dynasty Warriors 8,