Armored Warfare Launches on Xbox One in August
My.com has announced the official date for Armored Warfare on Xbox One, and that’s going to be on August 2nd. Armored Warfare is set in a not-too-distant future and players will take control of contemporary tanks and do battle for control on a global battlefield. There are a variety of battlefields to tackle, from sun-scorched islands to frozen cities. Competitive battles await players, who do battle with rival teams for domination or can try tackling PVE missions and unravel some harrowing tales instead. The Global Operations combine cooperative and competitive modes together with up to 30 players, and the best part is that it is free to play for Xbox Gold Members. There are pre-launch editions with useful bonuses for players who want to get a headstart on their competition and can be seen in the link below.
Armored Warfare for Xbox One also features additional timed-exclusive content such as an entire line of European vehicles including the Wilk XC8 Tier 10 Tank Destroyer, exclusive maps, and more! Finally, each of the special bundles contains a free Xbox®-exclusive bonus – the LAV-150 90 Exterminator Premium vehicle.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Evolution: Heroes of Utopia Introduces Terraforming
- A new Terraforming feature in the update guarantees a unique gameplay experience every time you have teleported and have to start anew.
- Dungeon Defenders II Alpha Impressions
- Unlike the first game in the series, Dungeon Defenders II is a free to play game.
- The West To Get A Job Overhaul
- InnoGames has announced a new update for The West, version 2.0.