Armored Warfare Launches on Xbox One in August
My.com has announced the official date for Armored Warfare on Xbox One, and that’s going to be on August 2nd. Armored Warfare is set in a not-too-distant future and players will take control of contemporary tanks and do battle for control on a global battlefield. There are a variety of battlefields to tackle, from sun-scorched islands to frozen cities. Competitive battles await players, who do battle with rival teams for domination or can try tackling PVE missions and unravel some harrowing tales instead. The Global Operations combine cooperative and competitive modes together with up to 30 players, and the best part is that it is free to play for Xbox Gold Members. There are pre-launch editions with useful bonuses for players who want to get a headstart on their competition and can be seen in the link below.
Armored Warfare for Xbox One also features additional timed-exclusive content such as an entire line of European vehicles including the Wilk XC8 Tier 10 Tank Destroyer, exclusive maps, and more! Finally, each of the special bundles contains a free Xbox®-exclusive bonus – the LAV-150 90 Exterminator Premium vehicle.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Civilization EDU Set to Bring Game to Classrooms
- Take-Two Interactive and 2k Games have signed on to bring a modified version of Civilization to students!
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Beta Begins Today
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched the Elite Dangerous: Horizons beta test for PC.
- WWE Supercard Mobile Review
- I grew up loving the WWE franchise. I was already a fan of the then still young Undertaker when he was rising up the WWE (then known as WWF) l...