Heavy Metal Machines Receives Vacation Event in ‘Casual Mode’
Heavy Metal Machines is kicking off 2019 right, with a vacation! Casual Mode is here, and players can get a reward for completing it. Completing 20 wins in Casual Mode gives players the exclusive “2019” theme portrait, and the mode is open to all levels of skill. The idea is that it will bring a greater level of interaction between veteran players and newcomers. It’s not even necessary to win! Whether you go in alone or with friends, all that matters is that you play. But don’t “AFK”, otherwise the match won’t count. Players are given 13 “vacation time” to complete the event and get their avatars. Plus, you get to hear the voice of Rock ‘n’ Roll Racing, Larry Huffman. What’s not to like?
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe presents TennoLive 2014: Gamescom
- Warframe, Digital Extremes' space ninja game for PC, PS4 (and soon Xbox One) is taking on Gamescom in an entirely new way this year with ...
- Heroes of the Storm Live Launch Event (June 1)
- Heroes of the Storm is streaming a special launch event today, June 1!
- Talent Line up Announced for Esports Championship Series Finals
- The finals for the Esports Championship Series will feature an all star talent line up, with years of experience in the CS:GO world.