World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 8.8
Ed. Note: Wargaming has changed the date for North America’s launch of update 8.8 to Wednesday, September 18th.
Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game World of Tanks. European players will be able try the new version this Wednesday, with North American gamers getting their hands-on with 8.8 starting September 18th.
Along with a brand new battle arena, Tundra, the latest update enriches the game with a long-awaited branch of Soviet medium tanks ranging from Tier 6 to Tier 8, as well as Object 140 that will join the rankings as the nation’s other top medium tier choice.
Other significant changes include new updates to the German tech tree with the debut of the Tier 4 DW heavy chariot and Tier 6 VK3002 (M) medium tank, the transformation of VK3001H and VK3601H into heavy tanks, and addition of two new Chinese premiums—the Tier 8 T-34-3 medium tank and the 112 Tier 8 heavy tank.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Classic Opens Doors To Lighthalzen
- Gravity Interactive has announced a major town update for Classic Ragnarok Online.
- The Citadel arrives in War Inc. Battle Zone
- War Inc. Battle Zone has launched a new update today, granting some promises after a community event.
- Guns n' Zombies: Zombie Shooter Released on Steam Early Access
- Krealit announces the release of Guns´n´Zombies action game on Steam Early Access. In addition to captivating and dynamic battles with horde...