World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 8.8
Ed. Note: Wargaming has changed the date for North America’s launch of update 8.8 to Wednesday, September 18th.
Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game World of Tanks. European players will be able try the new version this Wednesday, with North American gamers getting their hands-on with 8.8 starting September 18th.
Along with a brand new battle arena, Tundra, the latest update enriches the game with a long-awaited branch of Soviet medium tanks ranging from Tier 6 to Tier 8, as well as Object 140 that will join the rankings as the nation’s other top medium tier choice.
Other significant changes include new updates to the German tech tree with the debut of the Tier 4 DW heavy chariot and Tier 6 VK3002 (M) medium tank, the transformation of VK3001H and VK3601H into heavy tanks, and addition of two new Chinese premiums—the Tier 8 T-34-3 medium tank and the 112 Tier 8 heavy tank.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lionsgate and Kabam Release The Hunger Games: Panem Rising
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, has partnered with Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), a premier next generation globa...
- The Aurora World - First Impressions
- Aurora World is a point-and-click (WASD movement included) type MMORPG with some generic features as well as some unique features.
- Blood Bowl 2 Undead Team Revealed
- Death comes often for Blood Bowl players, & the souls of the most passionate sometimes rise up again to relive their former glory.