World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 8.8
Ed. Note: Wargaming has changed the date for North America’s launch of update 8.8 to Wednesday, September 18th.
Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game World of Tanks. European players will be able try the new version this Wednesday, with North American gamers getting their hands-on with 8.8 starting September 18th.
Along with a brand new battle arena, Tundra, the latest update enriches the game with a long-awaited branch of Soviet medium tanks ranging from Tier 6 to Tier 8, as well as Object 140 that will join the rankings as the nation’s other top medium tier choice.
Other significant changes include new updates to the German tech tree with the debut of the Tier 4 DW heavy chariot and Tier 6 VK3002 (M) medium tank, the transformation of VK3001H and VK3601H into heavy tanks, and addition of two new Chinese premiums—the Tier 8 T-34-3 medium tank and the 112 Tier 8 heavy tank.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World 2: New Olgoi boss introduced
- The World 2 continues to bring out the biggest bosses on mobile with another one of the 80 bosses rising from the sand! Olgoi is a giant sand ...
- Heroes of the Storm Alpha Access Impressions
- Heroes of the Storm, for a game in Technical Alpha, is a fantastic piece of work. There is a great deal of good going on here, with some new a...
- 2014 MMO Predictions – The Death and Rebirth of an Industry
- A pattern is developing. This pattern is not independent to our industry. It’s the Internet and it’s growing. Hiding information is becomi...