PAX Prime 2015 Final Recap
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) and Jason Parker (Ragachak)
Ragachak here for one more PAX Prime article! Though I did not get to stick around for Day 4 (Dizzy did, *fist shake*) of Pax, there was still coverage that needed to be seen from Days 1-3 that I’m going to get to now! It was a fantastic event and like I said before, there was so much to do that I could not possibly get to it all. In fact I have a meeting this weekend on coverage I missed! Whew. But I’m going to cover important stuff here nonetheless: Warhammer: Vermintide, Eon Altar on Steam, and my interview with Masayoshi Soken, Composer of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn just as an example. There are no real winners or losers at Pax, as everyone gets the chance to shine and show off what they’re working on for the fans, and that’s what’s important: The gamers. Pax is a fantastic way to get eyes on the product, from Indie to AAA!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Point of No Return Teaser Trailer Now Available
- With Glint’s egg still missing, Tyria’s heroes must rally their allies and prepare the pact fleet as they begin to launch an assault agai...
- King's Raid News - Pre-Registration Now Available
- Developer Vespa and publisher Glo-how announce that their new action RPG game for mobile, King's Raid, is now available for pre-registrat...
- Age of Wushu Dynasty Mobile Review
- Age of Wushu Dynasty, is the mobile port of Snail Games’ PC sandbox Wuxia MMORPG, Age of Wushu.