PAX Prime 2015 Final Recap
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) and Jason Parker (Ragachak)
Ragachak here for one more PAX Prime article! Though I did not get to stick around for Day 4 (Dizzy did, *fist shake*) of Pax, there was still coverage that needed to be seen from Days 1-3 that I’m going to get to now! It was a fantastic event and like I said before, there was so much to do that I could not possibly get to it all. In fact I have a meeting this weekend on coverage I missed! Whew. But I’m going to cover important stuff here nonetheless: Warhammer: Vermintide, Eon Altar on Steam, and my interview with Masayoshi Soken, Composer of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn just as an example. There are no real winners or losers at Pax, as everyone gets the chance to shine and show off what they’re working on for the fans, and that’s what’s important: The gamers. Pax is a fantastic way to get eyes on the product, from Indie to AAA!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Contest of Champions Reveals Original Character: ÆGON
- During Day 1 of New York Comic Con, Kabam showcased an all-new Marvel Original for Marvel Contest of Champions.
- Marvel Contest of Champions Highlights Namor, King of Atlantis
- Marvel Contest of Champions reveals a new highlight today, focused on the King of Atlantis, Namor the Submariner.
- Runefest 2018 Tickets Now On Sale
- Jagex announced today that the tickets for Runefest 2018, the annual celebration of Runescape/Old School Runescape are on sale today!