PAX Prime 2015 Final Recap
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) and Jason Parker (Ragachak)
Ragachak here for one more PAX Prime article! Though I did not get to stick around for Day 4 (Dizzy did, *fist shake*) of Pax, there was still coverage that needed to be seen from Days 1-3 that I’m going to get to now! It was a fantastic event and like I said before, there was so much to do that I could not possibly get to it all. In fact I have a meeting this weekend on coverage I missed! Whew. But I’m going to cover important stuff here nonetheless: Warhammer: Vermintide, Eon Altar on Steam, and my interview with Masayoshi Soken, Composer of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn just as an example. There are no real winners or losers at Pax, as everyone gets the chance to shine and show off what they’re working on for the fans, and that’s what’s important: The gamers. Pax is a fantastic way to get eyes on the product, from Indie to AAA!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Prepares for Open Beta Launch
- Alongside the beta, expect a new community focused trailer to launch, and the dev team is promising to do all they can to support Twitch.tv St...
- Upwards, Lonely Robot Demo Now Available
- Kasedo Games have announced that a playable demo of the addictive platformer Upwards, Lonely Robot is now available on Steam.
- Galactic Inheritors: Live on Steam Early Access
- Galactic Inheritors, the first new game from former Paradox Interactive designer and programmer team Chris King and Pontus Åberg, is now avai...