PAX Prime 2015 Final Recap
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) and Jason Parker (Ragachak)
Ragachak here for one more PAX Prime article! Though I did not get to stick around for Day 4 (Dizzy did, *fist shake*) of Pax, there was still coverage that needed to be seen from Days 1-3 that I’m going to get to now! It was a fantastic event and like I said before, there was so much to do that I could not possibly get to it all. In fact I have a meeting this weekend on coverage I missed! Whew. But I’m going to cover important stuff here nonetheless: Warhammer: Vermintide, Eon Altar on Steam, and my interview with Masayoshi Soken, Composer of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn just as an example. There are no real winners or losers at Pax, as everyone gets the chance to shine and show off what they’re working on for the fans, and that’s what’s important: The gamers. Pax is a fantastic way to get eyes on the product, from Indie to AAA!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Competitive Play Now Live
- Overwatch is getting new game mode: Competitive Play. It is available right now on PC, and will be arriving soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Taichi Panda 3: Pre-Registration is Now Open
- Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter is coming! Pre-Registration for the third Taichi Panda title is officially live, and is set in Avzar.
- Shaiya Expansion Pack The Relic of Mystra Released
- This week a new patch called The Relic of Mystra has been introduced for Aeria Game's free MMMORPG Shaiya which adds a bunch of new conte...