World of Tanks on Xbox Returns to the Moon
Wargaming today announced that in celebration of the anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 lunar landing, the wildly popular “Lunar Mode” has returned to World of Tanks on Xbox 360 for a limited time.
While more than 40 years ago man first set foot on the Moon in a bid for adventure and discovery, today marks a return to the lunar surface for the singular goal of combat. Starting July 17 and running through July 20, players who log into the game will receive the exclusive M24 Lunar, a Tier 9 medium tank built exclusively for combat in space. Equipped with a high-tech blaster, this tank is capable of distributing punishment of the laser variety, perfect for eliminating the opposition on unforgiving lunar terrain.
Players who choose to battle in the M24 Lunar will be transported to a lunar landscape complete with gravity one-sixth of that on Earth, providing ample opportunity for both out-of-this-world combat and huge tanks getting massive air. With Earth in the distance, players will need to battle hard to take back the Moon!
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels Fire Raiders: Coming Soon for iOS and Android
- League of Angels is coming soon to mobile devices! League of Angels - Fire Raiders, the sequel to the immensely popular web-based MMORPG Leagu...
- Mordheim: City of the Damned The Witch Hunters DLC Arrives
- After seducing players worldwide with its brutal and unforgiving tactical combat, Mordheim gets a new playable faction - The Witch Hunters.
- Webzen Celebrates 10th Anniversary of Webzen.com
- Webzen published their first 3D MMORPG ten years ago in the form of MU Online.