World of Tanks on Xbox Returns to the Moon
Wargaming today announced that in celebration of the anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 lunar landing, the wildly popular “Lunar Mode” has returned to World of Tanks on Xbox 360 for a limited time.
While more than 40 years ago man first set foot on the Moon in a bid for adventure and discovery, today marks a return to the lunar surface for the singular goal of combat. Starting July 17 and running through July 20, players who log into the game will receive the exclusive M24 Lunar, a Tier 9 medium tank built exclusively for combat in space. Equipped with a high-tech blaster, this tank is capable of distributing punishment of the laser variety, perfect for eliminating the opposition on unforgiving lunar terrain.
Players who choose to battle in the M24 Lunar will be transported to a lunar landscape complete with gravity one-sixth of that on Earth, providing ample opportunity for both out-of-this-world combat and huge tanks getting massive air. With Earth in the distance, players will need to battle hard to take back the Moon!
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Review
- Since Activision and Blizzard began working together, I’ve felt a slow decline of excitement in World of Warcraft. That changed.
- Kill Me Again: Infectors iOS Game Review
- The game is a creative mix of survival horror, action combat, and some tactics and strategy, all boiled up in – get this – match-3 puzzle ...
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Announces PvP Leagues
- PvP Leagues will provide a system for better ranked play, improved matchmaking, and regular goals.