World of Tanks on Xbox Returns to the Moon
Wargaming today announced that in celebration of the anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 lunar landing, the wildly popular “Lunar Mode” has returned to World of Tanks on Xbox 360 for a limited time.
While more than 40 years ago man first set foot on the Moon in a bid for adventure and discovery, today marks a return to the lunar surface for the singular goal of combat. Starting July 17 and running through July 20, players who log into the game will receive the exclusive M24 Lunar, a Tier 9 medium tank built exclusively for combat in space. Equipped with a high-tech blaster, this tank is capable of distributing punishment of the laser variety, perfect for eliminating the opposition on unforgiving lunar terrain.
Players who choose to battle in the M24 Lunar will be transported to a lunar landscape complete with gravity one-sixth of that on Earth, providing ample opportunity for both out-of-this-world combat and huge tanks getting massive air. With Earth in the distance, players will need to battle hard to take back the Moon!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 is Live on Kickstarter
- The Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign is live, unveiling some of the most highly requested additions to the series.
- DC Universe Online Presents - Death of Superman Part 1
- DC Universe Online is celebrating Superman's 80th anniversary with one of the most pivotal storylines he was involved in.
- RuneScape Gower Quest Brings Back Original Devs
- Packed with nods and winks to vintage RuneScape memes and jokes, Gower Quest is a fond love letter from the game’s creators.