Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Teases Empire Soldier Class
Independent developer Fatshark today released new details on the third of five playable heroes in Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide. Markus Kruber is a deadly but war weary Empire Soldier. After having recently lost his regiment to horrifying death-magic, Kruber decided he’d had enough of army life and the incompetent leadership of nobles. With a newfound desire to return home to his native Ubersreik, Kruber found employment in the service of Victor Saltzpyre, a Witch Hunter of the Order. Kruber has assisted the Witch Hunter in the escort of a new prisoner – the Bright Wizard, an assignment which fit perfectly into Kruber’s plans, since their destination was his hometown.
”I’ve fought my share of battles against the beastmen of the woods, but these ratmen are different. The warherds are always driven by their bestial nature. They fight hard, but direct. The ratmen are cunning, clever.”
Learn more about the Empire Soldier on the official page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XI Releases Last Major Update
- Commemorating 14 years of continuous service, SQUARE ENIX® today released the final large-scale version update for Final Fantasy® XI.
- Infinite Crisis Closing in August
- Turbine has announced that it will be shutting down its DC Comics MOBA, Infinite Crisis, on August 14, 2015.
- League of Legends: Camille Champion Review
- Camille the Steel Shadow is one of the most stylish killers in Runeterra, but unfortunately looking good doesn’t equate to actually being go...