Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Teases Empire Soldier Class
Independent developer Fatshark today released new details on the third of five playable heroes in Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide. Markus Kruber is a deadly but war weary Empire Soldier. After having recently lost his regiment to horrifying death-magic, Kruber decided he’d had enough of army life and the incompetent leadership of nobles. With a newfound desire to return home to his native Ubersreik, Kruber found employment in the service of Victor Saltzpyre, a Witch Hunter of the Order. Kruber has assisted the Witch Hunter in the escort of a new prisoner – the Bright Wizard, an assignment which fit perfectly into Kruber’s plans, since their destination was his hometown.
”I’ve fought my share of battles against the beastmen of the woods, but these ratmen are different. The warherds are always driven by their bestial nature. They fight hard, but direct. The ratmen are cunning, clever.”
Learn more about the Empire Soldier on the official page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder's PlayStation 4 Version Launches in North America June 3
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the date for the global release of War Thunder on PlayStation 4, and the Ground Forces Expansion.
- Ship of Heroes Reveals the Lore of 'Meltdown'
- The next Alpha activity in Ship of Heroes is on the way in early August 2018, which will be a login test for their supporters.
- Final Fantasy XIV: New Screens for 2.4, Dreams Of Ice
- Four new screens are now available from FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn 2.4 Update – Dreams Of Ice – in advance of a new trailer, reveal...