Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Teases Empire Soldier Class
Independent developer Fatshark today released new details on the third of five playable heroes in Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide. Markus Kruber is a deadly but war weary Empire Soldier. After having recently lost his regiment to horrifying death-magic, Kruber decided he’d had enough of army life and the incompetent leadership of nobles. With a newfound desire to return home to his native Ubersreik, Kruber found employment in the service of Victor Saltzpyre, a Witch Hunter of the Order. Kruber has assisted the Witch Hunter in the escort of a new prisoner – the Bright Wizard, an assignment which fit perfectly into Kruber’s plans, since their destination was his hometown.
”I’ve fought my share of battles against the beastmen of the woods, but these ratmen are different. The warherds are always driven by their bestial nature. They fight hard, but direct. The ratmen are cunning, clever.”
Learn more about the Empire Soldier on the official page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- gamigo announces implementation of the GamerToken
- The gamigo group is proud to announce that they have partnered with the Laurel Foundry Ltd.
- 2014 MMO Predictions - Console MMO Wars and Happy MOBA Players
- I mean, back in 2010, shortly before World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was released, I told my friend that they’ll make an expansion that will h...
- Kakao Games Launches Mobile Title 'Friends Gem for Kakao'
- Friends Gem for Kakao combines cute Kakao Friends characters and puts them into the popular match-3 genre, traveling an adorable world.