Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Teases Empire Soldier Class
Independent developer Fatshark today released new details on the third of five playable heroes in Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide. Markus Kruber is a deadly but war weary Empire Soldier. After having recently lost his regiment to horrifying death-magic, Kruber decided he’d had enough of army life and the incompetent leadership of nobles. With a newfound desire to return home to his native Ubersreik, Kruber found employment in the service of Victor Saltzpyre, a Witch Hunter of the Order. Kruber has assisted the Witch Hunter in the escort of a new prisoner – the Bright Wizard, an assignment which fit perfectly into Kruber’s plans, since their destination was his hometown.
”I’ve fought my share of battles against the beastmen of the woods, but these ratmen are different. The warherds are always driven by their bestial nature. They fight hard, but direct. The ratmen are cunning, clever.”
Learn more about the Empire Soldier on the official page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Reveals Chinese Open Beta Launch will Feature Early Ao Kuang Access
- Chinese players will soon get their hands on the open beta of SMITE.
- Lime Odyssey reveals the Muris
- Aeria Games has revealed more about the Muris, one of the three playable races in Lime Odyssey.
- 4Game Announces Lineage 2 Essence
- If you're feeling nostalgic for the old Lineage 2, 4Game has an announcement for you: the launch of Lineage 2 Essence.