Warhammer The End Times: Vermintide
Warhammer The End Times: Vermintide is a first-person adventure shooter developed by Fatshark that takes place in the Warhammer universe’s End Times and is available on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. In Vermintide, players select one of five heroes to play as, each with their own equipment and abilities, striving to survive the onslaught of the rat-like Skaven. Players are even able to specialize in melee combat if they so desire. Both co-operative and single player modes can be played, testing either the individual’s or team’s skills as they slay countless rat-men. Teamwork is greatly rewarded in Vermintide, where only the most cooperative and coordinated teams will enjoy collecting great loot. A rewarding loot system, engaging story, and plethora of equippables all await those who are ready to take on the Skaven alongside other heroes in Vermintide.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fatshark
- Publisher: Fatshark
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +100+ equippables.
- +Rewarding loot system.
- +Dynamic spawn system.
- -Unforgiving co-op.
- -Multiplayer is run off host's computer, not central server.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8/8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.00 GHz or AMD FX-9590 @ 4.7 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD GPU Radeon R9 290
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: Warhammer The End Times: Vermintide is a first-person adventure shooter developed by Fatshark that takes place in the Warhammer universe's End Times and is available on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Players can become one of five heroes, each with their own equipment and skills.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Hits Steam with New Gunner Class
- “We’re celebrating TERA’s anniversary this month and over the past 3 years, we’ve received many requests for TERA to be playable on St...
- Legends of Callasia: The Stoneborne DLC Kickstarter Funded
- Just days after its start, the Kickstarter campaign for Legends of Callasia: The Stoneborne, a new expansion pack, has been funded.
- Star Trek Online Review (PlayStation 4)
- Almost MMO I’ve played on console was easy to get into and play and while not every MMO belongs on a console, this one most certainly does.