Rocket League Blasts Into Second Beta
Following the success of its first closed Beta featuring more than a hundred thousand games played, half a million goals scored, and nearly 1 million miles driven, globally-renowned independent developer and publisher, Psyonix, announced today a second round of Beta sign-ups for the fast-paced sports-action game, Rocket League, on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. Psyonix will release another batch of limited multiplayer Beta vouchers for consumers in both Europe and North America on a first-come, first-serve basis (Beta keys from the first test will still be accepted; no need to sign up for a new key).
Sign up for the Rocket League Beta HERE.
The second Beta will continue to focus on polishing the game’s proprietary matchmaking and server performance, but adds in Tutorial and Training modes, the aptly named 4v4 “Chaos mode,” and two new arenas (Mannfield) and Beckwith Park (the Training mode arena). The new Beta starts Wednesday, May 13, in both North America and Europe, and will run 24 hours a day. The Beta will end at 10 pm Pacific Time, Tuesday, May 19.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spiritual Successor to Shining Force Online hits Kickstarter
- Rather than give up and scrap the title, they decided to take it to Kickstarter to raise funds to replace all of the Sega-owned trademarks (th...
- League of Legends Patch 5.13 Notes Revealed
- Riot Games upcoming League of Legends patch 5.13, featuring the new catfish chef champion, Tahm Kench, has revealed details today.
- Grimlands now on Kickstarter
- Cancelled by publisher gamigo, Grimlands is now hitting Kickstarter with its developer behind it.