Warframe’s Chroma Prime is Now Available
Digital Extremes has released the next part of their Prime Program today in Warframe, with the ancient, legendary Chroma Prime, and the Rubico Prime/Gram Prime Weapons across all platforms. These can be unlocked with the in-game Relic Hunting system, or through the Prime Access Packs, which give instant access to them along with new, exclusive cosmetics. Chroma Prime is known as the Lord of Ruin and has mastered the elements of fire, ice, electricity, and poison with a variety of attacks. Suited to any combat scenario, Chroma Prime is the 22nd Prime Warframe and 58th overall Warframe.
Chroma Prime Access Features
- Chroma Prime: The original lord of ruin. Elemental. Primal. Perfection.
- Chroma Prime Glyphs: Embody Chroma Prime with these Prime Glyphs
- Rubico Prime: For the hunter, the apex of the sniper’s art; for the hunted, a gateway to the next life
- Gram Prime: Born anew, the father of swords returns
Chroma Prime Accessories
- Imugi Prime Armor: Martial. Regal. Malevolent. A face to foster fear in all foes.
- Impetus Prime Syandana: A blade-like cut in regal red-and-gold, reminiscent of the elite honor guards of ancient Mars.
- 90-Day Credit Booster
- 90-Day Affinity Booster
A Prime Warframe, weapon, Sentinel or accessory represents technology as it was during the height of the Orokin Era. The Prime Access program introduces rare versions of characters, weapons, and accessories that boast superior performance and other advantages throughout the Origin System. Due to its rarity, Prime technology is coveted throughout the Solar System.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lekool Announces New Game Clash of Olympus
- Lekool.com has announced the launch of a brand new game, Clash of Olympus. Clash of Olympus is a free-to-play side-scrolling browser RPG.
- Caravan Stories Review: Minefield of Microtransactions
- Caravan Stories is a Japanese mobile game that came to America in the form of a PS4 port. But just how "mobile" is it?
- Year 0 Review
- Year 0 pits you and fellow survivors of a world ending nuclear war in a battle for survival to rebuild the surface world.