Istaria (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Istaria Page.
Istaria is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by a company called Virtrium. The game originally launched back in December 9, 2003 as a pay to play MMORPG. It’s known as Istaria: Chronicles of the gifted today. The game has had quite a troubled history, as the game was shut down and relaunched numerous times under new ownership. The game is available today as a pay to play game with a free trial. Unfortunately, since the game is quite old, it’s difficult to recommend it over more established and popular games like Runes of Magic, The Lord of the Rings Online and Dungeons and Dragons Online. The game has one large persistent world that is both zoneless (no loading between areas) and ever evolving. To learn more about Istaria check out the official MMOHuts Istaria page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2017 Gaming Console Predictions - Nintendo Switch
- It's that time of the year once again! That time where I, the Dark Prophet, appear to make predictions that will inevitably come true!
- Snail Games announces Age of Wushu
- A new MMORPG is joining the lineup for Snail Games USA - Age of Wushu, the same game known as Age of Wulin in Europe.
- RIFT Tests Your Mettle and Metal in 4.3: Crucia's Claw
- Trion has released details concerning their next major update for RIFT, 4.3 - Crucia's Claw! It will bring a variety of content!