Gilfor’s Tale demo version available
Gilfor’s Tales, a Flash-based MMORPG, has released a demo version, available at http://www.gilforstales.com/.
Produced by sodigital – which calls it both “the most advanced Flash MMORPG in the world” and “graphically the best browser based game in existance” – the MMORPG is based on the game styles of Diablo and Baldur’s Gate, and renders its graphics in real time. The game currently features 20 hours of game play, with more to follow throughout the year.
Gilfor’s Tales Screenshots:
The Original Press Release:
The Most Advanced Flash MMORPG in the World
As a browser-based game, Gilfor’s Tales does not require the installation of any additional software. It can be played from anywhere, on any operating system using any browser with the Adobe Flash plug-in.
Gilfor’s Tales, which has often been described as graphically the best browser based game in existence, is a MMORPG in the tradition of the best games of its type, like Baldur’s Gate and Diablo.
Many elements of the game are rendered on-screen in real time, which is combined with highly developed graphical environment in a way that has never been seen in a game of this type. The technology used allows for characters and their environments to be modified on-the-fly. Players can also look forward to rapid expansion of the game world, which already guarantees twenty hours of play, not counting duels and interactions with other players.
Before the year is out, sodigital plans the release of two more titles based of the Gilfor’s Tales game engine, the first being a futuristic real-time strategy game connected to the world of Arthic, a previous sodigital production, and the second will be an MMO for Facebook.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Guardian Launches in the US
- Spirit Guardian is now available to download and free to play on iOS and Android devices!
- WEBZEN Announces Renowned Voice-Over Cast for MU Legend
- WEBZEN has joined forces with René Veilleux and his team of great voice actors at Verité Entertainment to work on MU Legend.
- Firefall Developer Diary: February 2012
- Firefall's development team has released a new developer video diary for February 2012.