The War of Genesis Launches Globally
The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria has officially released globally for iOS and Android, and was developed with a global audience in mind. Since the soft launch back in 2018, a number of improvements have been made, and though it is based on War/Strategy games, it feels and looks like an RPG. The idea is to blend both genres and present a gameplay experience for all types of playstyles. In celebration of the game’s global launch, there will be various events in progress. Cammy, your trusty guide of Antaria, will be helping new users progress through early missions. A level-up event will also be available where you will receive beneficial items such as Airship Shields and 4-Star Gear Boxes for achieving specific levels.
In addition, there will be plenty of other events in a session that will grant you the opportunity to gain an abundant amount of resources and special heroes to aid your journey through the vast land of Antaria. There are also over 80 unique heroes, and it’s up to the player to strategize and assemble hero decks based on the strengths and weaknesses of your opponents. Event he monsters you face can be recruited to your team, letting the player have heroes and monsters on their squad.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force Prepares For Final Open Beta
- Infernum has revealed new details about Brick-Force's upcoming open beta release.
- League of Legends Ascension Mode Review
- Riot Games is presently making an effort to redo their already convoluted and tired lore; this is not particularly a bad thing.
- Maelstrom Review
- Games with ships in them seem to be an “in” thing right now. We've seen Assassin’s Creed Black Flag, Sea of Thieves, and Atlas, &am...