The War of Genesis Launches Globally
The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria has officially released globally for iOS and Android, and was developed with a global audience in mind. Since the soft launch back in 2018, a number of improvements have been made, and though it is based on War/Strategy games, it feels and looks like an RPG. The idea is to blend both genres and present a gameplay experience for all types of playstyles. In celebration of the game’s global launch, there will be various events in progress. Cammy, your trusty guide of Antaria, will be helping new users progress through early missions. A level-up event will also be available where you will receive beneficial items such as Airship Shields and 4-Star Gear Boxes for achieving specific levels.
In addition, there will be plenty of other events in a session that will grant you the opportunity to gain an abundant amount of resources and special heroes to aid your journey through the vast land of Antaria. There are also over 80 unique heroes, and it’s up to the player to strategize and assemble hero decks based on the strengths and weaknesses of your opponents. Event he monsters you face can be recruited to your team, letting the player have heroes and monsters on their squad.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Announces Closed Beta Test for Zombies Ate My Pizza
- R2Games announces the start of closed beta for its top-down browser-based shooter, Zombies Ate My Pizza.
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Now Playable via Steam Early Access Program
- Purchase early on Steam to get Alpha access and more.
- Ship of Heroes Kickstarter Begins
- Heroic Games launched their long-anticipated Kickstarter for their new Heroes in Space MMORPG, Ship of Heroes, today.