Villagers & Heroes: Starfall “All Hallows’ Eve” Event Arrives
Hot on the heel of the latest expansion for Villagers and Heroes: Starfall comes the holiday event for All Hallows’ Eve! A creepy mist has oozed its way across the Seven Realms. What gruesome villainess does it harbor, and what fiendish world of tricks and treats, ghoulish creatures and wicked delights shall spill forth from it? Druda has returned and has brought vile creatures with her, and only the bravest of adventurers will be ready to do battle with her minions! The Haunted Moors Event Zone returns, three new polymorph toys and exotic new outfits come as well! If that’s not enough, a ghostly new mount awaits!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luvinia World Opens Up Family Scavenger Hunt
- This month, SOA Games opens up an event that families can participate in. A player who is a member of a family in Luvinia World will be able t...
- Hero of the Obelisk Goes Big with Dungeon Master Update
- GBE Games has launched HOTO’s biggest update to-date! Titled “Dungeon Masters”, this major update introduces an expansive layer of new c...
- World of Warplanes Launch Review
- World of Warplanes is the recently released free-to-play warplane-based game brought to us by the creators of World of Tanks, Wargaming.