Villagers & Heroes: Starfall “All Hallows’ Eve” Event Arrives
Hot on the heel of the latest expansion for Villagers and Heroes: Starfall comes the holiday event for All Hallows’ Eve! A creepy mist has oozed its way across the Seven Realms. What gruesome villainess does it harbor, and what fiendish world of tricks and treats, ghoulish creatures and wicked delights shall spill forth from it? Druda has returned and has brought vile creatures with her, and only the bravest of adventurers will be ready to do battle with her minions! The Haunted Moors Event Zone returns, three new polymorph toys and exotic new outfits come as well! If that’s not enough, a ghostly new mount awaits!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Commander Introduces 'Endless Mode'
- The new mode in Version 2.08 of Hero Commander provides an additional way to get silver and experience. "It not only brings benefits to t...
- King of Wushu - Now Available on PS4 in China
- Just as Sony announced the first sales of their PlayStation game console in China, Chinese game developer Snail Games, known for martial arts ...
- Fortnite 3.5 Patch Notes Highlights
- Version 3.5 of Fortnite is a pretty big update across both Battle Royale and Save the World. 50v50 is back, in Battle Royale and more.