Villagers & Heroes: Starfall “All Hallows’ Eve” Event Arrives
Hot on the heel of the latest expansion for Villagers and Heroes: Starfall comes the holiday event for All Hallows’ Eve! A creepy mist has oozed its way across the Seven Realms. What gruesome villainess does it harbor, and what fiendish world of tricks and treats, ghoulish creatures and wicked delights shall spill forth from it? Druda has returned and has brought vile creatures with her, and only the bravest of adventurers will be ready to do battle with her minions! The Haunted Moors Event Zone returns, three new polymorph toys and exotic new outfits come as well! If that’s not enough, a ghostly new mount awaits!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Get Ash Prime by Watching TennoLive on Twitch
- Do you want to get the now-Vaulted Ash Prime for Free? Find out how right here!
- Trove Console Megalithic Update Press Preview
- Recently, Trove announced its Megalithic update is coming to console, with a bonus themed update for PC.
- Skara The Blade Remains: Heading for Gamescom 2014
- Bit, the independent development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today announced that its revolutionary F2P multiplayer onlin...