Villagers & Heroes: Starfall “All Hallows’ Eve” Event Arrives
Hot on the heel of the latest expansion for Villagers and Heroes: Starfall comes the holiday event for All Hallows’ Eve! A creepy mist has oozed its way across the Seven Realms. What gruesome villainess does it harbor, and what fiendish world of tricks and treats, ghoulish creatures and wicked delights shall spill forth from it? Druda has returned and has brought vile creatures with her, and only the bravest of adventurers will be ready to do battle with her minions! The Haunted Moors Event Zone returns, three new polymorph toys and exotic new outfits come as well! If that’s not enough, a ghostly new mount awaits!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin: Chapter 3 Expansion Now Live
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin released i...
- Shot Online To Be Part of GNGWC 2010 Finals
- Shot Online chosen for Game N Game World Championship Finals. Regional finalists will compete for a chance to win $5,000 in GamesCampus' ...
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies’ Public Open Beta Date Announced
- Today, Nexon Europe is pleased to announce the launching plan for the highly anticipated free-to-play Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, as the St...