Villagers & Heroes: Starfall “All Hallows’ Eve” Event Arrives
Hot on the heel of the latest expansion for Villagers and Heroes: Starfall comes the holiday event for All Hallows’ Eve! A creepy mist has oozed its way across the Seven Realms. What gruesome villainess does it harbor, and what fiendish world of tricks and treats, ghoulish creatures and wicked delights shall spill forth from it? Druda has returned and has brought vile creatures with her, and only the bravest of adventurers will be ready to do battle with her minions! The Haunted Moors Event Zone returns, three new polymorph toys and exotic new outfits come as well! If that’s not enough, a ghostly new mount awaits!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Reveals New Support and Mage Archetypes
- The support class seems focused on bringing wide arching buffs or enemy debuffs across a battlefield.
- Cast & Conquer: Now available on Android
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Cast & Conquer, its mobile action CCG, has been made available ...
- Firefall Announces Beta Weekends
- Red 5 Studios has announced today that they will host a series of Firefall "Beta Weekends."