Twin Saga Releases A Major Patch With Five New Dungeons
The gamigo group announced a major update to their title Twin Saga today, that introduces a host of new content. In addition to the regular patch contents, there’s a special In-Game Event to participate in. Fans of the various X-Legend MMOs (Twin Saga, Aura Kingdom, Grand Fantasia) will certainly enjoy this Cross-Over Event. There are exclusive pets waiting as part of an event quest, which originates from the different online worlds of the X-Legend games. The anime-world of Twin Saga also receives five new dungeons in this update, with incredible boss monsters, and new crafting recipes/armor parts. These are Senshi Temple, Meridia Dungeon, Lab, Desert Valley, and Abyss. In Abyss, players can also find new skill-books, which they can use to learn twelve new and unique class skills.
Six additional companions to the players can be acquired through individual Quests. With their help, players can prove themselves on the new PvP-battlefield or search for precious items during the newly added “treasure hunt”. Two additional play modes, “Hard” and “Nightmare” have been added to several dungeons. The patch also introduces a new Senshi Point System for the companions and Guild quests as well as several bug fixes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Real Madrid's victory predicted by a United Eleven simulation
- Nexon Europe would like to warmly congratulate Carlo Ancelotti and Real Madrid on their victory against rivals Atlético Madrid and are thrill...
- Inferno Legend Review
- Inferno Legend is a fairly unique game, and one that I fear perhaps tries to do both too much and too little at the same time. It is a Turn-Ba...
- Insightsoft Announces Vampire Lord Online
- Taiwanese developer Insightsoft Entertainment has announced Vampire Lord Online.