Experience X-LEGEND’s next MMORPG masterpiece in Twin Saga! Twin Saga is a fantasy MMORPG by X-Legend and Aeria Games. With rich 3D visuals, combat and unique features such as a traveling caravan, players can experience new generation of MMO with all the quality that X-Legend is known for.
Change your class and skills anywhere, anytime during your quest to adapt to the situation. Master them all one by one as you engage in thrilling combat, with devastating damage with amazing Combos and spectacular Ultimate Moves.
Party it up with your friends in your very own customizable Terracottage, a movable travelling camp where you can relax and prepare for future adventures. As expected from X-LEGEND, players can immerse themselves in a rich, living and breathing anime world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 13, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: X-LEGEND
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Colorful visuals
- +Unique housing system
- +Class switching system
- -Grindy and repetitive
- -Bland, slow combat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP and up
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: 6 GB
- HDD: Nvdia GeForce 9500 / AT Radeon HD4570
- Description: With rich 3D visuals, combat and unique features such as a traveling caravan, players can experience new generation of MMO with all the quality that X-Legend is known for.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMO51 Releases Update for Call of Roma
- MMO51 has announced a new release for Call Of Roma. The new updates will feature new NPC's, new Items and new equipment.
- Ubisoft Rolls Out Panzer General Online
- Today, Ubisoft announced development of Panzer General Online, a turn-based strategy game playable in Web browsers.
- Street Fighter V Launch Review
- But I have hope for Street Fighter V. I say that I have hope because that’s the only feature that’s bloody open to be used right now!