Chivalry 2 Announcement Trailer (E3 2019)
Chivalry is coming back in 2020 – Chivalry 2! Torn Banner Studios is working together with Tripwire Interactive to bring this to PC and Epic Games Store. Incredible violence, 64 player maps, and large medieval battlefields await.
“With Chivalry 2 we want to bring to life the grit and powerful emotions of a cinematic medieval battlefield,” says Torn Banner Studios’ president Steve Piggott. “Learn to master the blade as you lay siege to castles, set fire to villages and slaughter filthy peasants.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms (EU): New economy updates available
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce a generous number of new updates to the in-game economy of Combat Arms, the hugely popular online multipla...
- Hirez Studios Teases New Unannounced FPS
- Hirez Studios just teased some out of focus footage of an unannounced FPS game during their Charity Stream.
- The Defenders of Time Review
- Up until I had heard of Defenders of Time, I was surprised no one had made this idea into a more full-fledged multiplayer experience. I have s...