Chivalry 2 Announcement Trailer (E3 2019)
Chivalry is coming back in 2020 – Chivalry 2! Torn Banner Studios is working together with Tripwire Interactive to bring this to PC and Epic Games Store. Incredible violence, 64 player maps, and large medieval battlefields await.
“With Chivalry 2 we want to bring to life the grit and powerful emotions of a cinematic medieval battlefield,” says Torn Banner Studios’ president Steve Piggott. “Learn to master the blade as you lay siege to castles, set fire to villages and slaughter filthy peasants.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE World Championship Prize Pool Passes $1 Million
- The prize pool for SMITE’s first World Championships has hit a significant milestone, as it now sits at over $1 Million.
- Death Stair - PAX South 2016
- As a runner, your mainly reliant on your ability to dodge and keep moving, though some perks are promised to make your life just a bit easier.
- Infestation: Survivor Stories Surpasses One Million Users
- P Productions, a leading publisher of massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs), announced today that more than 1.3 million players worldwide...