Chivalry 2 Announcement Trailer (E3 2019)
Chivalry is coming back in 2020 – Chivalry 2! Torn Banner Studios is working together with Tripwire Interactive to bring this to PC and Epic Games Store. Incredible violence, 64 player maps, and large medieval battlefields await.
“With Chivalry 2 we want to bring to life the grit and powerful emotions of a cinematic medieval battlefield,” says Torn Banner Studios’ president Steve Piggott. “Learn to master the blade as you lay siege to castles, set fire to villages and slaughter filthy peasants.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Ignition Gets First Content Update Today
- MU Ignition, the latest addition to the MU Universe, has released its first content update, including class-promotions.
- 2K Unveils WWE® SuperCard for Mobile Devices
- 2K today announced the larger-than-life, action-packed entertainment of WWE has arrived on mobile devices with WWE® SuperCard, a brand new co...
- Albion Online begins Closed Beta
- Sandbox Interactive today announced that players will now be able to join the Closed Beta of their medieval sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.