Chivalry 2 Announcement Trailer (E3 2019)
Chivalry is coming back in 2020 – Chivalry 2! Torn Banner Studios is working together with Tripwire Interactive to bring this to PC and Epic Games Store. Incredible violence, 64 player maps, and large medieval battlefields await.
“With Chivalry 2 we want to bring to life the grit and powerful emotions of a cinematic medieval battlefield,” says Torn Banner Studios’ president Steve Piggott. “Learn to master the blade as you lay siege to castles, set fire to villages and slaughter filthy peasants.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm: Zarya & Warhead Junction Update Review
- Once again, Blizzard did a great job porting a hero from a first person shooter into a MOBA.
- PWI: Elysium Expansion Announced
- PWI Elysium will introduce a fully customizable homestead-building system, a max level 10-player instance, and weekly cross-server PvP.
- Netmarble Celebrates Halloween with Spooky Game Updates
- In celebration of Halloween, Netmarble is bringing some spooky updates to their catalog of mobile games.