Trove Introduces Major Update for PC Players With New Adventure Worlds
Sandbox MMO Trove received a free update today, entitled “Crystal Combat” and it’s launching on PC today. Geode’s Topside is here, and a console version is slated for early 2019. Three new procedurally generated Topside worlds arrive for the planet Geode: The Cerise Sandsea, Hollow Dunes, and Weathered Wasteland. These offer exciting adventures, but perilous dangers also await in these biomes. The monsters are tough and shrouded in Darkness. It will be up to the players to acquire Crystal Equipment and Cosmic Gems to harness the power of Light needed to overcome these new foes. Players will combat the forces of shadow in five-star dungeons that present a new type of timed dungeon challenge. The faster these dungeons are taken down, the better the rewards.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New customization options for Tanki Online
- The correct choice of weapon is only the tip of the iceberg in Tanki Online, choosing the hull can make the difference between victory and cer...
- Windward's High Seas Sandbox Adventures Launches for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Windward, an action-packed sandbox game set on the open oceans, has dropped anchor on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Shotgun News 12/2: Nexon Europe, Frozen Endzone, and Microvolts!
- A daily look at the latest and greatest MMO news.