Trove Introduces Major Update for PC Players With New Adventure Worlds
Sandbox MMO Trove received a free update today, entitled “Crystal Combat” and it’s launching on PC today. Geode’s Topside is here, and a console version is slated for early 2019. Three new procedurally generated Topside worlds arrive for the planet Geode: The Cerise Sandsea, Hollow Dunes, and Weathered Wasteland. These offer exciting adventures, but perilous dangers also await in these biomes. The monsters are tough and shrouded in Darkness. It will be up to the players to acquire Crystal Equipment and Cosmic Gems to harness the power of Light needed to overcome these new foes. Players will combat the forces of shadow in five-star dungeons that present a new type of timed dungeon challenge. The faster these dungeons are taken down, the better the rewards.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sudden Attack Review – The Original Counter-Strike Clone
- MMOHuts reviews Sudden Attack, GameHi's early Counter-strike style MMOFPS first released in 2005.
- Greed Monger Kickstarted MMO Hits Hard Times
- Some of you may remember Greed Monger from a few years ago. It was one of the earlier Kickstarter MMO projects to be funded.
- R2Games Announces Closed Beta Test for Zombies Ate My Pizza
- R2Games announces the start of closed beta for its top-down browser-based shooter, Zombies Ate My Pizza.