Tribal Wars 2: New Second Village Feature Available
InnoGames just implemented a new feature into its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2, which significantly speeds up the game progress in the beginning. From now on, players will be able to get a second village by fulfilling quests within five days. Additional villages will have be captured like before. With this updated system, players will reach the mid-game quicker.
“Tribal Wars 2 is essentially about managing a whole empire, moving troops from one village to the other and performing strategic attacks on enemies”, InnoGames’ Senior Product Manager Nino Protic explains. “However, it currently takes players up to two weeks until they have their second village and know this gaming experience. We wanted to change this so players will now get the full gaming experience way quicker and easier.”
For more info, visit http://www.tribalwars2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Strike Suit Zero Available Now for Android
- Born Ready Games, a British independent game development studio, has today released their space combat game Strike Suit Zero for Android devic...
- Gamania Announces Core Blaze: The VIP Experience
- Gamania Digital Entertainment (publishers of Bright Shadow, Lucent Heart, and Divina) have revealed a new private event to showcase Core Blaz...
- World of Tanks Independence Day Promotions
- Independence Day is just around the corner and we wanted to fill you in on a number of special in-game World of Tanks offers, from experience ...