Tribal Wars 2: New Second Village Feature Available
InnoGames just implemented a new feature into its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2, which significantly speeds up the game progress in the beginning. From now on, players will be able to get a second village by fulfilling quests within five days. Additional villages will have be captured like before. With this updated system, players will reach the mid-game quicker.
“Tribal Wars 2 is essentially about managing a whole empire, moving troops from one village to the other and performing strategic attacks on enemies”, InnoGames’ Senior Product Manager Nino Protic explains. “However, it currently takes players up to two weeks until they have their second village and know this gaming experience. We wanted to change this so players will now get the full gaming experience way quicker and easier.”
For more info, visit http://www.tribalwars2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Cup football stadium hosts DOTA 2 eSports competition
- One of Germany’s 2006 World Cup football stadiums, Commerzbank-Arena, will play host to eSports competition on June 28th and 29th as the Ele...
- Velvet Sundown: Over 80,000 new players gained
- Tribe Studios Ltd. is excited to announce its new original Dramagame, Velvet Sundown, has garnered 80,000 new players since its open beta laun...
- MapleStory Blitz Receives New Game Mode and Event
- MapleStory Blitz continues to challenges players of all difficulties and the Grand Battle Update will continue to do just that.