Lineage 2: Revolution Releases Holiday Update
Netmarble has released a festive holiday update for Lineage 2: Revolution, which includes Christmas-themed content and special in-game events that feature free item giveaways for players. With the holidays approaching, Magnadin will receive a Christmas makeover, with themed decorations adorning the streets. There’s also a new “Rudolph” mount and an all-new “Santa Claus” costume available, letting all races become the Jolly One himself. The Temporal Rift has received an update as well, with a third party dungeon, ‘Temple of Creation’, added. Players will need to cooperate with other parties to participate in strategic play, completing certain conditions and quests to battle with Magical Monsters and clear each stage.
It’s the season of giving and Lineage 2: Revolution has added a year-end item exchange. Players will receive snowballs during gameplay that can be exchanged for special items, including the Rudolph Summoning Stone, Santa Costume and Blessed Scroll Selection Box. Players will also be happy to discover that the difficult to acquire Red Rare Equipment will be available during a limited time giveaway! All players will receive a box of exclusive magical monster armor attributes which provides Red Rare Equipment at random when logging in after December 17.
Additionally, Lineage 2: Revolution players can collect special items and magical monster attribute items by clearing quests in the new Aymel’s School event.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lost Saga EU Opens Site in Preparation for Beta
- Nexon EU launches the official Lost Saga website in preparation for a February beta test.
- SQUARE ENIX Announces NieR: Automata Collaboration in FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS
- The free-to-play action RPG Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is about to have a new set of Nier: Automata characters come join the fray.
- Das Tal Announces Summer Alpha
- Fairytale Distillery has announced the dates for the Das Tal Summer Alpha.