Mad World MMO Will Host Alpha in May 2019
Jandisoft announced today that their Alpha Test for the MMORPG Mad World MMO will begin on May 22nd. This test will be under a strict NDA, so distributing, copying or sharing assets within the game is prohibited. Mad World is a 2D isometric MMORPG, set in a post-apocalyptic world. It offers both PVE raiding requiring strategy and tactics, but it also offers competitive PVP and other tropes associated with modern MMOs. One of their major goals is to offer deep emotional experiences in this grimdark setting. The link below allows interested parties to sign up, and it will only be available on PC when it starts on May 22nd.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fortnite Battle Royale Mode Now Available for Free
- Starting today, Fortnite's Battle Royale mode is free for players on all consoles where it's accessible at.
- Mia Online Announces The Launch of New Servers in May
- Mia Online announced this morning that they will be launching new servers, on May 9th, 2019.
- Bluehole Details Airships and Weapons for Ascent: Infinite Realm
- Ascent: Infinite Realm had a very successful showing at G-Star 2017, and after this, Bluehole has sent forth information on airships/weapons.