Mad World MMO Will Host Alpha in May 2019
Jandisoft announced today that their Alpha Test for the MMORPG Mad World MMO will begin on May 22nd. This test will be under a strict NDA, so distributing, copying or sharing assets within the game is prohibited. Mad World is a 2D isometric MMORPG, set in a post-apocalyptic world. It offers both PVE raiding requiring strategy and tactics, but it also offers competitive PVP and other tropes associated with modern MMOs. One of their major goals is to offer deep emotional experiences in this grimdark setting. The link below allows interested parties to sign up, and it will only be available on PC when it starts on May 22nd.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spiritual Successor to Shining Force Online hits Kickstarter
- Rather than give up and scrap the title, they decided to take it to Kickstarter to raise funds to replace all of the Sega-owned trademarks (th...
- War of the Immortals launches New Expansion
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that The next installment to War of the Immortals: Cult of the Wyrm is now live.
- Overwatch Orisa Hero in Review
- Orisa is a medium difficulty tank hero who serves as the central anchor of her team.