Mad World MMO Will Host Alpha in May 2019
Jandisoft announced today that their Alpha Test for the MMORPG Mad World MMO will begin on May 22nd. This test will be under a strict NDA, so distributing, copying or sharing assets within the game is prohibited. Mad World is a 2D isometric MMORPG, set in a post-apocalyptic world. It offers both PVE raiding requiring strategy and tactics, but it also offers competitive PVP and other tropes associated with modern MMOs. One of their major goals is to offer deep emotional experiences in this grimdark setting. The link below allows interested parties to sign up, and it will only be available on PC when it starts on May 22nd.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Escape from Tarkov Reveals The Hideout
- A new feature for Escape from Tarkov called ‘The Hideout’ will be available during open beta testing in Fall 2017.
- Grey Shores of Oblivion Opens in Knight Age
- On February 5, Joymax opened up the new area in Knight age, called the Grey Shores of Oblivion.
- League of Legends: URF Mode Review
- URF Mode is probably the most detailed and intense mode offered up by the Riot developers.