Tribal Wars is a strategy based game where players grow their cities and settle new ones to expand their empire. Certain buildings like mines or lumber yards generate resources such as Wood, Clay, and Iron. But Tribal Wars isn’t just a medieval Sim City, players must be ever vigilant and guard against attacks from their neighbors. With an open PvP environment, a strong military is a necessity in guarding your bustling empire. Players are rewarded for raiding nearby villages so the training and upkeep of military units plays a large role. Be warned that Tribal Wars is a slow paced game, especially during the beginning. With a single village to manage and long build queries, it can take many days or week to get the ball rolling. Tribal Wars is best enjoyed in small amounts each day.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 22, 2006
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Can be played in short bursts.
- +Promotes player interaction.
- +Unique 'hero' system.
- -Slow paced.
- -Primarily text-based.
- -Powerful 'tribes' or players can ruin the game for new players.
- Requires up-to-date web browser.
- Description: Tribal Wars is a medieval strategy game played right on your web browser. Players start with a single village and must built it into a powerful city by gathering resources and constructing new buildings.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stronghold Kingdoms: Rise of The Wolf Out Now
- Firefly Studios today released an ambitious new expansion for Stronghold Kingdoms — Stronghold Kingdoms: Rise of The Wolf, available now for...
- LawBreakers will Launch Exclusively on Steam
- Boss Key Productions announced that their upcoming multiplayer FPS LawBreakers, will be available exclusively on the Steam platform at launch
- Guild Wars 2: New Details on HoTs Expansion (Borderlands Map)
- ArenaNet has revealed new details about the Desert Borderlands map heading to the popular competitive game mode World vs World with Guild Wars...