Torchlight Frontiers Reveals Relic Weapons for The Shared World ARPG
Torchlight Frontiers will have some exciting weapons to collect, in the form of Relic Weapons, in the Shared-World ARPG. These powerful, ancient items are earned through the game’s crafting system. The Relic Weapons can be activated for a limited time to carry out incredible, earth-shattering attacks on incoming enemies, and when equipped in battle, also provide additional powers and unique effects. Since power progression in Torchlight Frontiers shifts away from character levels and focuses more on gear quality, Relic Weapons can be leveled up to increase/gain new item stats and unlock special skills. The Relic Weapons should give players flexibility in choosing weapons that define the playstyle that suits them best. Three of them were revealed today:
- Bane – Causes poison bolts to erupt from a powerful staff
- Fire Striker – Shoot fireballs at its foes from a flame-wielding sword
- Flaming Destroyer – Grants the power to summon an ethereal sword that burns and smashes its enemies
Articles You May Enjoy
- Absolute Force Online Closed Beta Announcement and New Gameplay Video
- NetDragon is proud to announce that on November 14, 2012 at 5:00pm PST closed beta for Absolute Force Online (AFO) will begin. Players will be...
- Pax South 2017: Day One Recap - Hyper Universe, Trion Worlds, and Lords of New York
- PAX South is definitely the most laid-back of the PAX Events. As day one comes to a close, we’ve done a fair amount of work!