Former Runic Games and Blizzard North co-founder, Max Schaefer leads a team of veteran ARPG developers to bring Torchlight Frontiers to PC, PS4 and XBox 1 in 2014. Schaefer promises to break the mold with Torchlight Frontiers as he takes the adventure beyond the town of Torchlight into an persistent, dynamic, shared-world experience unlike anything seen before an in ARPG title.
Torchlight Frontiers will maintain the core gameplay aspects of previous Torchlight games but will broaden their horizons. Team up with loyal friends and faithful pets to slay monsters, brave dungeons, and acquire fat loot.
More to come on this title after Gamescon 2018!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Echtra Games
- Publisher: Perfect World
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Torchlight Frontiers will maintain the core gameplay aspects of previous Torchlight games but will broaden their horizons.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CCP to Erect Monument to EVE Online Players in Reykjavik, Iceland
- CCP Games announces it will erect a real-world monument to EVE Online in April 2014.
- World of Warplanes: PvE mode announced
- Wargaming is pleased to announce the global release of Update 1.5 for its flight combat MMO World of Warplanes. Update 1.5 introduces a brand ...
- ArcheAge: Prepares for Alpha, Beta and Beyond.
- Trion Worlds and XLGames has just recently annouced on their official website for ArcheAge that they are currently preparing new updates, patc...