Former Runic Games and Blizzard North co-founder, Max Schaefer leads a team of veteran ARPG developers to bring Torchlight Frontiers to PC, PS4 and XBox 1 in 2014. Schaefer promises to break the mold with Torchlight Frontiers as he takes the adventure beyond the town of Torchlight into an persistent, dynamic, shared-world experience unlike anything seen before an in ARPG title.
Torchlight Frontiers will maintain the core gameplay aspects of previous Torchlight games but will broaden their horizons. Team up with loyal friends and faithful pets to slay monsters, brave dungeons, and acquire fat loot.
More to come on this title after Gamescon 2018!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Echtra Games
- Publisher: Perfect World
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Torchlight Frontiers will maintain the core gameplay aspects of previous Torchlight games but will broaden their horizons.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crush Your Enemies Game Review
- Read the title: CRUSH. YOUR. ENEMIES. You are Spartans, Barbarians, Badasses.
- Digital Extremes Announces New FPS: Keystone
- Digital Extremes announces Keystone™, a competitive first-person shooter with a distinct blend of first-person action and deck-building.
- Conquer Online 3.0 Kingdom War Update Set to Launch
- Conquer Online's newest expansion, Kingdom War, will be launched on the 15th of October, 2015.