Former Runic Games and Blizzard North co-founder, Max Schaefer leads a team of veteran ARPG developers to bring Torchlight Frontiers to PC, PS4 and XBox 1 in 2014. Schaefer promises to break the mold with Torchlight Frontiers as he takes the adventure beyond the town of Torchlight into an persistent, dynamic, shared-world experience unlike anything seen before an in ARPG title.
Torchlight Frontiers will maintain the core gameplay aspects of previous Torchlight games but will broaden their horizons. Team up with loyal friends and faithful pets to slay monsters, brave dungeons, and acquire fat loot.
More to come on this title after Gamescon 2018!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Echtra Games
- Publisher: Perfect World
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Torchlight Frontiers will maintain the core gameplay aspects of previous Torchlight games but will broaden their horizons.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Game Time Card Now Available At Retailers
- Square Enix announces the availability of 60 day game time cards for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn in North America.
- Paladins Global Series Interview with Todd Harris
- We speak with Todd Harris of Hi Rez Studios about the Paladins Global Series announcement.
- Mobile Masters Esports Tournament comes to Las Vegas via Amazon
- Following the inaugural Mobile Masters event in New York, Amazon continues to support and lead the way for mobile gaming.