Neverwinter Xbox One Closed Beta Launching February 2015
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced an upcoming Neverwinter closed beta for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. Available from Feb. 5 to Feb. 8, players can sign-up to participate in the closed beta here: www.playneverwinter.com/xbox
An MMORPG launching on Xbox One, Neverwinter brings a fully-fledged role-playing experience to players with the inclusion of previously launched PC content and a living social world allowing players to experience Dungeons & Dragons adventures with their friends. Neverwinter on Xbox One will utilize console features including friends list integration and optimized controls to easily transition the MMORPG experience from PC to console.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II: New Content Update Announced
- NCSOFT, today announced Infinite Odyssey, the next content expansion for Lineage II, one of the longest-running MMOs in history and flagship t...
- Cybernetic Ball Game Epigenesis Launches August 1
- Epigenesis will officially launch Friday, August 1 on Steam, and has also announced a tournament sponsored by Cooler Master.
- Atlantica Online prepares for Atlantica Day
- January 29 is Atlantica Day, and this Sunday, players will have 24 hours worth of events to partake in.