Thief Class Debuts in Dark Blood
Outspark has officially launched the Thief class for Dark Blood as of December 13. The class brings in dozens of skills, new weapons, armor, and looks. The Dark Blood team has prepared the game community with skill previews and other teasers leading up to this moment, and players can now experience the class for themselves.
In celebration, all thief characters will have a chance to test themselves in an All Thieves Field Duels this Friday, December 14, starting at 5pm PST. Next Friday, December 21 will host the Assassins vs Outsiders Arena Battles, giving the subclasses a chance to compete against each other. Various prizes can be obtained during this time, including a rare, private training session with a GM in the Dark Blood PvP Academy.
Other events will include a “Catch That Bandit” level competition, and a “Monster Bash” treasure filled adventure.
Outspark also publishes Luvinia Online and Fiesta Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2: Now in Open Beta
- Positech Games is pleased to announce that the follow up to 100,000 plus selling Gratuitous Space Battles is available from today on open beta...
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals Mobile Review
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals is an energy based squad themed free-to-play shoot ‘em up.
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Sells over 2.7 Million Copies
- On March 25, players the world over launched a crusade against the fallen angel with the release of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls™ for Windows...