Ironsight Releases New Content Update to Maps and More
Aeria Games is proud to announce another major content update to their shooter Ironsight – the Cruise update. The new “Cruise” map features a ship on the open sea, and with this update is a new game mode – “Sniper Match”. All players in this mode have a sniper rifle, and the rest of the combat equipment will be determined before the match begins. There’s also a new melee weapon, new weapon skins and accessories to unlock, and a new User Interface. New characters also join Ironsight, as well as improved weapon balancing. Simultaneous to this update, the company just announced that Ironsight is available in Latin America, due to a new game server in São Paulo. This significant content update follows the company’s recent announcement that Ironsight can also be played in Polish, Turkish, Spanish and Portuguese.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Legend Continues in Chapter 2 of Dragon Blaze
- Starting July 21, 2015, Dragon Blaze players can discover new characters, explore an unfamiliar map, and more.
- War Thunder gets ready for Xbox One X
- The very vocal crowd of War Thunder have cried out to see the popular military vehicle game come to Microsoft consoles!
- Supernova Ushers In Open Beta Phase
- After several closed beta phases and collecting player feedback and data to enhance the user experience, BNEA has improved Supernova.