Ironsight Releases New Content Update to Maps and More
Aeria Games is proud to announce another major content update to their shooter Ironsight – the Cruise update. The new “Cruise” map features a ship on the open sea, and with this update is a new game mode – “Sniper Match”. All players in this mode have a sniper rifle, and the rest of the combat equipment will be determined before the match begins. There’s also a new melee weapon, new weapon skins and accessories to unlock, and a new User Interface. New characters also join Ironsight, as well as improved weapon balancing. Simultaneous to this update, the company just announced that Ironsight is available in Latin America, due to a new game server in São Paulo. This significant content update follows the company’s recent announcement that Ironsight can also be played in Polish, Turkish, Spanish and Portuguese.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ronda Rousey Named Taichi Panda Spokesperson
- Snail Games, developer of Taichi Panda, excitedly announced today the game’s new official spokesperson: UFC® women’s bantamweight champio...
- TERA: Chakra Rising Patch Notes Live
- TERA surprised us with news late last evening of a massive expansion hitting today.
- Marvel Heroes 2015 Announced
- Marvel Heroes 2015 is a new launch for the Marvel Heroes brand coinciding with a one-year anniversary milestone on June 4th and it highlights ...