Ironsight Releases New Content Update to Maps and More
Aeria Games is proud to announce another major content update to their shooter Ironsight – the Cruise update. The new “Cruise” map features a ship on the open sea, and with this update is a new game mode – “Sniper Match”. All players in this mode have a sniper rifle, and the rest of the combat equipment will be determined before the match begins. There’s also a new melee weapon, new weapon skins and accessories to unlock, and a new User Interface. New characters also join Ironsight, as well as improved weapon balancing. Simultaneous to this update, the company just announced that Ironsight is available in Latin America, due to a new game server in São Paulo. This significant content update follows the company’s recent announcement that Ironsight can also be played in Polish, Turkish, Spanish and Portuguese.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alteil Horizons Kickstarter Interview
- The story revolves around an epic war between the Solar Kingdom of Folrart, and the Duchy of Crest – which fights under the banner of the cr...
- The World II: New bosses annouced
- With an already large support of over 10,000 gamers on Steam’s Greenlight service, The World 2 has introduced two more of their over 80 boss...
- Eldevin Pushes Major Update and Level Cap Increase
- Hunted Cow Studios has upped the end-game of their dynamic world MMORPG, Eldevin, by upping the level cap to forty and with it much of the end...