The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Gets Steam-y
Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, the humorous hack-n’-slash-meets-tower-defence PC title from Ubisoft Montreal, is now available on Steam through the Early Access program.
“After keeping it under wraps for some time now, we’re very excited to finally announce that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot will be a part of Steam’s Early Access program,”
said Quentin Gallet*, Executive Producer at Ubisoft Montreal. “We are really looking forward to getting feedback from Steam’s community of highly active and engaged gamers.”
Players can enter the closed beta of the game with a bang, thanks to the Double O (Original Opulencian) program. This Founder program gives players access to, among many other things, exclusive gear and special items, early access to new heroes and bosses, and the status of a true pioneer that will forever allow them to shamelessly show off.
Find The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot on Steam here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Life is Feudal: MMO - CBT 5 Launches Today Featuring Reworked Battle System
- Bitbox approaches the end of development for Life is Feudal: MMO, one last Closed Beta Test starts today.
- Valiance Online (Super) Jumps onto Steam Greenlight
- SilverHelm Studios has launched a Greenlight campaign for Valiance Online with the objective of getting the upcoming sci-fi/superhero-themed g...
- Elsword: "ADD" - New playable character now available
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the release of the ninth playable charact...