The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Gets Steam-y
Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, the humorous hack-n’-slash-meets-tower-defence PC title from Ubisoft Montreal, is now available on Steam through the Early Access program.
“After keeping it under wraps for some time now, we’re very excited to finally announce that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot will be a part of Steam’s Early Access program,”
said Quentin Gallet*, Executive Producer at Ubisoft Montreal. “We are really looking forward to getting feedback from Steam’s community of highly active and engaged gamers.”
Players can enter the closed beta of the game with a bang, thanks to the Double O (Original Opulencian) program. This Founder program gives players access to, among many other things, exclusive gear and special items, early access to new heroes and bosses, and the status of a true pioneer that will forever allow them to shamelessly show off.
Find The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot on Steam here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zomber Squad Guide: Hero System
- In Zomber Squad, Heroes are the key to battle victory. You can hardly play the game well if you don't know your Heroes very well. Today, ...
- Karos Online Open Beta plagued with Bugs / Glitches
- The Open Beta for Karos Online is here! Unfortunately though, the game launched with many bugs and glitches - the most annoying being the conn...
- SkyForge: All 13 Classes Available At Launch
- Pick your class and get ready to rock at launch