SpatialOS-based Sandbox MMO ‘Fractured’ Announces Kickstarter
Dynamight Studios has released their first gameplay video for their SpatialOS-based MMO, Fractured. It’s about 15 minutes of pre-alpha footage, exploring 1 square kilometer of procedurally generated map. It also shows off the ARPG combat and general art direction of the game itself. Commentary for the video is provided by the Dynamight CEO, Jacopo Gallelli and provides insight from character and world building, to the more technical details of procedural map generation and the inner workings of SpatialOS. They have also revealed a Kickstarter campaign that will start in June 2018. More info can be found in the link below, where interested parties can register for free to receive updates on the project. Signing up also gives everyone a chance to win a pre-alpha key by being an active member of the community.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Prepares 8.2 Rollout
- Wargaming has announced that World of Tanks Update 8.2 is currently live in Europe, and will launch in North America on Thursday, December 13.
- Creepy Video Teases New Update for The Secret World
- Funcom is excited to offer a quick and decidedly creepy glimpse into what gamers can look forward to next week when the seventh major content...
- SMITE - Interview with Team Rival's Alec 'fineokay' Fonzo
- This is great for me, because as you all know, Team Rival is my favorite team, and the one I'm counting on to win at Smite Worlds this ye...