SpatialOS-based Sandbox MMO ‘Fractured’ Announces Kickstarter
Dynamight Studios has released their first gameplay video for their SpatialOS-based MMO, Fractured. It’s about 15 minutes of pre-alpha footage, exploring 1 square kilometer of procedurally generated map. It also shows off the ARPG combat and general art direction of the game itself. Commentary for the video is provided by the Dynamight CEO, Jacopo Gallelli and provides insight from character and world building, to the more technical details of procedural map generation and the inner workings of SpatialOS. They have also revealed a Kickstarter campaign that will start in June 2018. More info can be found in the link below, where interested parties can register for free to receive updates on the project. Signing up also gives everyone a chance to win a pre-alpha key by being an active member of the community.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Introduces New Weapon, the War Pike
- A new weapon is being introduced to the world of Dauntless in the form of the War Pike. It's a versatile polearm with unique attacks.
- Forsaken World Closed Beta Phase 2 Begins Nov 24
- Forsaken World closed beta phase 2 is scheduled to launch November 23, 2010. The second phase of beta testing will be open to more players.
- Honor of Throne Launches Major Update
- NetDragon has released what they are called a major update for their first chess-based strategic action game, Honor of Throne.