SpatialOS-based Sandbox MMO ‘Fractured’ Announces Kickstarter
Dynamight Studios has released their first gameplay video for their SpatialOS-based MMO, Fractured. It’s about 15 minutes of pre-alpha footage, exploring 1 square kilometer of procedurally generated map. It also shows off the ARPG combat and general art direction of the game itself. Commentary for the video is provided by the Dynamight CEO, Jacopo Gallelli and provides insight from character and world building, to the more technical details of procedural map generation and the inner workings of SpatialOS. They have also revealed a Kickstarter campaign that will start in June 2018. More info can be found in the link below, where interested parties can register for free to receive updates on the project. Signing up also gives everyone a chance to win a pre-alpha key by being an active member of the community.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mega Man Inspired Roguelike 20XX Beta Launch September 15
- Batterystaple and Firehose Games are happy to announce Tuesday, September 15th 20XX is leaving alpha on Steam early access and headed to beta.
- NGames Unleashes Call of Alliance Open Beta
- NGames announced the launch of open beta for their online RPG Call of Alliance, at September 17 at 7PM PDT.
- SOE Live 2014 Registration Now Open
- Sony Online Entertainment announces the opening of registration for the annual SOE Live event, held in Las Vegas.