SpatialOS-based Sandbox MMO ‘Fractured’ Announces Kickstarter
Dynamight Studios has released their first gameplay video for their SpatialOS-based MMO, Fractured. It’s about 15 minutes of pre-alpha footage, exploring 1 square kilometer of procedurally generated map. It also shows off the ARPG combat and general art direction of the game itself. Commentary for the video is provided by the Dynamight CEO, Jacopo Gallelli and provides insight from character and world building, to the more technical details of procedural map generation and the inner workings of SpatialOS. They have also revealed a Kickstarter campaign that will start in June 2018. More info can be found in the link below, where interested parties can register for free to receive updates on the project. Signing up also gives everyone a chance to win a pre-alpha key by being an active member of the community.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Goes Subscription-Free on February 5
- TERA goes free-to-play with optional subscriptions on February 5. Find out more on MMOHut.
- Bohemia Interactive and ICRC promote respect for health care in video games
- Bohemia Interactive and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) today shared a new video to raise awareness for the topic of ‘He...
- Act of Aggression: New Details Revealed
- Act of Aggression - the new RTS from Wargame creator Eugen Systems - pulls heavy inspiration from other RTS titles hailing from the nineties a...