TERA’s ‘Dark Reaches’ Update Hits PC Today
The latest update for TERA on PC drops today, entitled ‘Dark Reaches’. It brings a few major changes to the game, such as the remaining Apex skills for classes without. These skills go to Archer, Gunner, Ninja, Reaper, Sorcerer, and Valkyrie. These powerful new class-specific abilities will offer new ways to play and specialize the classes, and unlock when a player hits level 65 with a 439 item level. From there they can head to Highwatch and start the Veilka Banquest quest. Completing the Apex questline unlocks the skills. This is a perfect time to get the Apex skills, as there are two new dungeons in this update also.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV ARR: New Primal Boss Teased; Rogue and Ninja class revealed
- Square Enix® today released a new trailer for FINAL FANTASY ® XIV: A Realm Reborn ® that focuses on the terrifying threat of the Primals th...
- Soul Seeker PvP Update Brings Guild Versus Guild
- Com2us announced a major update to its action RPG title, Soul Seeker that features Guild Battles and new heroes.
- Digimon Masters Releases Black Gabumon
- Joymax today revealed the addition of an all-new powerful Digimon for its popular MMORPG, Digimon Masters.