TERA’s ‘Dark Reaches’ Update Hits PC Today
The latest update for TERA on PC drops today, entitled ‘Dark Reaches’. It brings a few major changes to the game, such as the remaining Apex skills for classes without. These skills go to Archer, Gunner, Ninja, Reaper, Sorcerer, and Valkyrie. These powerful new class-specific abilities will offer new ways to play and specialize the classes, and unlock when a player hits level 65 with a 439 item level. From there they can head to Highwatch and start the Veilka Banquest quest. Completing the Apex questline unlocks the skills. This is a perfect time to get the Apex skills, as there are two new dungeons in this update also.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Live Launch Event (June 1)
- Heroes of the Storm is streaming a special launch event today, June 1!
- TERA: Ninja Announced for Console + PAX West Demo
- En Masse Entertainment has announced that TERA on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will receive the new character class, the Ninja, on September 18.
- RuneScape 3 launches first quest in the New 6th Age
- Now that the gods have returned to RuneScape, they are wasting no time in unleashing their influence to win over the inhabitants of Gielinor.