Mission Improbable arrives in Brawl Busters
Rock Hippo announced the release of a new update, Mission Improbable, for Brawl Busters.
The update introduces randomly generated daily missions, which allow players to daily earn extra bounty while playing. Each day will offer five missions; two easy ones that reward money, two harder ones, one of which rewarding a Red Box, and one difficult one that will reward a random rare item. It also introduces an item sellback system, the ability to earn Buster Points with Rock Tokens (with a bonus item), and automatic match balance.
Rock Hippo also publishes MicroVolts.
Brawl Busters Gameplay Screenshot
BRAWL BUSTERS LAUNCHES MISSION IMPROBABLE
Latest Update Features New Daily Missions
Markham, Canada – May 4, 2012 – Rock Hippo Productions announced today that Brawl Busters, the popular free-to-play online action-combat game, has launched its latest update, Mission Improbable, complete with new daily missions and more. To join in the multiplayer action, players can visit www.BrawlBusters.com/splash and let the brawl begin.
Mission Improbable features randomly-generated daily missions where players can earn a variety of bounty. Complete your tasks against all odds and get rewarded handsomely.
It’s time to clean out your locker. The update will also feature the Item Sellback system. Players can sell old stuff back to the game, keeping a fresh collection of items at all times!
Offering greater flexibility players can now get Buster Points with their Rock Tokens. A rare item is included as a bonus in this promotion.
Do you play fair? Automatic match balance is also now available to ensure satisfying action-packed combat every time!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rock The Crater of Cross Fire
- G4Box has announced the Crater, a new challenge for players of Cross Fire.
- Trials of Ascension: NDA dropped and Livestream on Feb 28th
- Forge Chaos has lifted nearly all NDA restrictions for their testers regarding the demo and are now allowing them to stream all the goodness o...
- Webzen Celebrates 7th Anniversary
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, today celebrates its global game portal's 7th anniversary.