Dauntless’ Dark Harvest Event Is Now Live And Riftstalker Behemoth Revealed
The Dark Harvest has begun in Ramsgate, and the city has been shrouded in an unrelenting night. With it comes the mysterious cult, The Unseen. This darkness has also bred an even greater horror, in the Riftstalker behemoth. The Riftstalker is a new umbral Behemoth that blends cat and bat with an incredible speed, creating an encounter unlike any other in Dauntless. The name “Riftstalker” comes from the Behemoth’s ability to open and move through umbral rifts — dark, swirling portals to another dimension. Slayers need to be extra cautious around this Behemoth, as it can drag its prey through these portals and into the dark dimension it calls home. If Slayers fall into these rifts they will find themselves in a dark dimension attacked from all sides by the Riftstalker as it jumps from one portal to the next. Slayers that live up to the challenge and defeat the Riftstalker can gather umbral trophies to create a new set of Behemoth armor and weapons. Additional details on both can be found in the blog post below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained 2017 - Sabotage and More
- Alright guys, it’s time to talk about a truly magical franchise: Orcs Must Die!
- Project Gorgon Impressions
- The term sandbox has been thrown around a lot, but more often than not when you look further into a "sandbox" game, it isn't tr...
- Tuesday Huts Stream (11/11): Defenders of Time
- Join us weekly for game previews, fun, and giveaways!