Final Fantasy XIV Announces The Return of All Saints’ Wake
Final Fantasy XIV‘s All Saints’ Wake event is back, which runs until Thursday, November 1st, at 8 am PDT. A special questline awaits with a haunted manor, and lots of frightful rewards are available in this seasonal content. The Continental Circus is back in Gridania, and unique items can be picked up there, such as two ghost minions (Little Yin and Little Yang) and an array of items for your home. Items from previous All Saints’ Wake events will also be available again for purchase in-game if you missed out on them in the past. Following the Halloween season, Square Enix will host the North American stop of the FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Festival tour in Las Vegas on November 16-17, 2018. Fans who are not able to attend the sold-out event can tune into the FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Festival live stream, available for free on the official FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Twitch channel.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok 2 Celebrates First Anniversary With Events, Quests, & More
- WarpPortal is proud to announce their one year anniversary of the launch of Ragnarok Online 2: Advent of Valkyrie.
- The Aurora World Announces Open Beta Date
- Open beta for The Aurora World is only a week away, with plenty of surprises in store.
- World of Tanks Update 8.7 Blasts Its Way to Release
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced the release of Update 8.7 for its MMO action game World of Ta...