Firefall’s Final Public Beta Weekend Test Begins Friday
Red 5 Studios™ announced today that Firefall’s final public Beta Weekend test begins this Friday, June 7, and will be Firefall’s last event before its July 9 Open Beta. The Beta Weekend features three days of free access to the game, a special contest for high-end gaming gear and a unique community unlock – the Infiltrator Nightvision Goggles. The upcoming Open Beta launch also marks the end of Firefall’s Founder’s Pack sales, leaving fans with just over a month to get exclusive rewards before they’re retired on July 8.
During the public Beta Weekend test Red 5 is looking for a fresh round of feedback on Firefall’s latest features and content. Testers will find an improved Chosen invasion targeting the open world, exciting new locations and dynamic missions, revamped progression and crafting systems, new Battleframe abilities and more. With Firefall’s final Closed Beta milestone hitting in July, this will be everyone’s best opportunity to influence the upcoming Open Beta launch.
As an additional bonus for helping test the game, Red 5 will be running a new trailer contest. It has partnered with Razer™ and AMD to offer two epic prize packages that include a Razer™ BlackWidow Tournament Edition keyboard, AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 (HIS IceQ X² Edition), Commander-level Founder’s Pack and a limited edition Firefall Brontodon plushie. Additional contest information can be found at the official Beta Weekend page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kartuga Hosts Successful Kartuga Alpha Challenge
- InnoGames just hosted the Kartuga Alpha Challenge, inviting 16 players from six countries to test the game in an exclusive sneak peek.
- Atlantica Online Adds New Dungeon and Upgrades Battle System
- The December 2010 patch for Atlantica Online adds a new dungeon and upgrades the Tactical Battle System. Atlantica Online is a f2p MMORPG publ...
- Armored Warfare: Commander and Crew details revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment and My.com have published an all-new blog post today revealing the first details about tank crews and commanders featur...