Celestia – Broken Sky: Cosmic RPG Now Available
ZQGame Global, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shenzhen ZQGame Network Co., Ltd (SZSE: 300052) today announced its cosmic RPG, Celestia – Broken Sky is now available to download and play on Android devices from the Google Play Store. The game is slated become available from Apple’s App Store in May 2015.
“The Celestian Combat System is the game’s defining feature and a profound way to get those neurons firing,” said John Hwang, VP of Product, ZQGame. “Our team worked tirelessly to concoct the perfect blend of a traditional fantasy RPG with a combat style requiring sharp, tactical decision making. Packaged together with the game’s outstanding graphics, Celestia is one of our proudest works yet, bringing a console-like experience to mobile.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict Season Two Now Available w/ Holiday Events
- StarGem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment are celebrating Star Conflict players this season with special in-game events and achievements, as well ...
- Camelot Unchained: Survey results and Q&A session today
- City State Entertainment is regaining their breath after their BSC days recently, and If you happened to miss any of it you can catch up both ...
- Camelot Unchained Prepares Final Push before Alpha Testing
- Today marks the reveal of their 4th pre-alpha test list, featuring a rather lengthy look at needed UI, polishing, crafting, and skill crafting...