Celestia – Broken Sky: Cosmic RPG Now Available
ZQGame Global, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shenzhen ZQGame Network Co., Ltd (SZSE: 300052) today announced its cosmic RPG, Celestia – Broken Sky is now available to download and play on Android devices from the Google Play Store. The game is slated become available from Apple’s App Store in May 2015.
“The Celestian Combat System is the game’s defining feature and a profound way to get those neurons firing,” said John Hwang, VP of Product, ZQGame. “Our team worked tirelessly to concoct the perfect blend of a traditional fantasy RPG with a combat style requiring sharp, tactical decision making. Packaged together with the game’s outstanding graphics, Celestia is one of our proudest works yet, bringing a console-like experience to mobile.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance releases EPIC 2: Outlaw's Emperor
- WEBZEN today announced the release of "EPIC 2: Outlaw's Emperor", the latest content update for ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance.
- Tree of Savior Announces Founder's Server and Launch Date
- Tree of Savior has announced its head start and launch dates for the free-to-play MMORPG's English servers.
- RF Online Server Transfers Begin
- GamesCampus has announced that server transfers have begun for the PvP focused sci-fi MMORPG RF Online have started.