Dungeon Fighter Online launches Act V: The Reckoning
The latest major update, Act V: The Reckoning, has been launched for Dungeon Fighter Online.
The update offers a significant redesign on the Priest class, changing the character’s basic appearance, default skills (adding Smash, removing Slow Heal), and new skills and awakenings for each subclass, offering the Priest new power and potential. The Crusader will awaken to a Paladin, Monk to a Templar, and Exorcist awakens to Hyperion.
New epic quests have been added, and some lower-level dungeons have been tuned to be easier. Witch, Summoner , Battle Mage, Asura , and Launcher have all had buffs, and various other tweaks including some arena adjustments have been made.
Dungeon Fighter Online is published by Nexon, who also publishes MapleStory, Vindictus, and Mabinogi.
Dungeon Fighter Online Gameplay Screenshot
Dungeon Fighter Online releases major update, “Act V: The Reckoning”
Nexon America has released a new update for Dungeon Fighter Online called “Act V: The Reckoning” which revamps the priest class. Dungeon Fighter Online, a 2D action role playing game, is one of the most popular games in the world with more than 200 million registered users.
Act V: The Reckoning, changes the cross-bearing Priest class including his basic appearance – he’s pumped up with muscles and a new haircut. Priest default skills add the melee skill “Smash” and remove the “Slow Heal” skill. Also, the update adds new skills and awakenings to each of the three Priest subclasses.
The update’s changes to the Priest subclasses includes the Crusader awakening to Paladin with the disco ball-themed area of attack skill “Apocalypse”; the subclass Monk awakens to Templar with the “Big Bang Punch” awakening skill; and the Exorcist subclass awakens to Hyperion featuring the “Blue Dragon Hammer” awakening skill.
Also new epic quests have been added and the difficulty level of some of the early level quest have been adjusted to make the challenge simpler and more accessible.
For more details on the update, go to: http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/chronicles/ or go to the Dungeon Fighter Online Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/dungeonfighteronline
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hi-Rez Announces SMITE 24-Hour Charity Live Stream and eSports Event
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced the "SMITE Challenge For Charity," a 24-hour charity live stream of the online game SMITE that will c...
- War of the Vikings Reveals Progression System
- With the new in-game customizer, players can start exploring the various options that will be available when War of the Vikings is released.
- Elder Scrolls Online Sends Out Last Scale Test Invites
- ZeniMax announces its release of invites for its last scale test for Elder Scrolls Online - this time with no NDA and a reward for players.