Team Racing League Out Now
Gamious’ Team Racing League is now officially live, and it’s the first of its kind: A dedicated team-based racing game. It boasts 3-on-3 team racing, using skills, smart tactics, and abilities to beat your opponents. The goal is to battle the other team and get to the end of the race first: either with skill and speed or by sabotaging your opponents [or both!] with powerful abilities and tactics. It could be the most competitive top-down racer to be built, and has great esports potential.
Team Racing League’s development was inspired by top-down retro arcade racing games like Super Off Road and Championship Sprint. Instead of relying on power-ups, the game is all about teamwork and racing skills. It aims to be a pure racer, without artificial equalizing mechanics. During the race, the entire track and all racers are visible in a top-down view, giving both players and spectators an excellent overview. Team up with friends and beat your opponents together in exciting online multiplayer matches!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers & Heroes Equinox Update Launches
- Mad Otter Games is proud to announce the worldwide release of EQUINOX, a fresh update offering new content.
- Exos Saga iOS Release Today
- Exos Saga reached two important milestones this week: over 1.5 million players have downloaded the Android version and the iOS version has jus
- Lake-town Expansion Released For The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth
- Kabam today released Lake-town Expansion Pack for its popular mobile game The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth, which is co-published with War...