Team Racing League
Team Racing League is a 3v3 online multiplayer team-based racing game. Skillfully navigate the track using boosts and drifts to be the first one to pass the finish line, and because only one teammate needs to make it through, the other members can concentrate on support roles taking advantage of cunning tactics to achieve victory like anchoring or outright blocking the opposition.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gamious
- Publisher: Gamious
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Dual Core/Intel Core i5
- RAM: 2 GB/4 GB
- GPU: VRAM: 1792 MB NVIDIA GTX 460, ATI Radeon 4850, or Intel® HD Graphics 4400/VRAM: 2 GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 or better
- HDD: 1 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Try the demo here: http://teamracingleague.net/download/
- Description: Team Racing League is a 3v3 online multiplayer team-based racing game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks 360 Announces Le Barrage Français Update
- Wargaming announced today the addition of the Le Barrage Français content update for its free to play console multiplayer game, World of Tank...
- Pangya Announces Global Cup Tournament Challenge
- The sixth Pangya Global Cup Tournament Challenge has been announced by publisher SG Interactive.