Team Racing League
Team Racing League is a 3v3 online multiplayer team-based racing game. Skillfully navigate the track using boosts and drifts to be the first one to pass the finish line, and because only one teammate needs to make it through, the other members can concentrate on support roles taking advantage of cunning tactics to achieve victory like anchoring or outright blocking the opposition.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gamious
- Publisher: Gamious
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Dual Core/Intel Core i5
- RAM: 2 GB/4 GB
- GPU: VRAM: 1792 MB NVIDIA GTX 460, ATI Radeon 4850, or Intel® HD Graphics 4400/VRAM: 2 GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 or better
- HDD: 1 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Try the demo here: http://teamracingleague.net/download/
- Description: Team Racing League is a 3v3 online multiplayer team-based racing game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Black Focus Tour and Defile Deep Dive
- After three whole months of waiting, NCSoft and Carbine Studios are just about ready to unleash their latest content update for their Sci-Fi/F...
- Episode Five of Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Live
- Another fresh dose of drama has just hit Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi.