Team Racing League
Team Racing League is a 3v3 online multiplayer team-based racing game. Skillfully navigate the track using boosts and drifts to be the first one to pass the finish line, and because only one teammate needs to make it through, the other members can concentrate on support roles taking advantage of cunning tactics to achieve victory like anchoring or outright blocking the opposition.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gamious
- Publisher: Gamious
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Dual Core/Intel Core i5
- RAM: 2 GB/4 GB
- GPU: VRAM: 1792 MB NVIDIA GTX 460, ATI Radeon 4850, or Intel® HD Graphics 4400/VRAM: 2 GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 or better
- HDD: 1 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Try the demo here: http://teamracingleague.net/download/
- Description: Team Racing League is a 3v3 online multiplayer team-based racing game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Announces Eye of the Storm Expansion
- My.com, Developer and Global Publisher of Armored Warfare is proud to announce its next expansion – Eye of the Storm.
- Otherland Announces Closed Beta Weekend And Five Isle
- Gamigo has announced Otherland's first beta weekend will happen between August 31 and September 2.