Team Racing League
Team Racing League is a 3v3 online multiplayer team-based racing game. Skillfully navigate the track using boosts and drifts to be the first one to pass the finish line, and because only one teammate needs to make it through, the other members can concentrate on support roles taking advantage of cunning tactics to achieve victory like anchoring or outright blocking the opposition.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gamious
- Publisher: Gamious
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Dual Core/Intel Core i5
- RAM: 2 GB/4 GB
- GPU: VRAM: 1792 MB NVIDIA GTX 460, ATI Radeon 4850, or Intel® HD Graphics 4400/VRAM: 2 GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 or better
- HDD: 1 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Try the demo here: http://teamracingleague.net/download/
- Description: Team Racing League is a 3v3 online multiplayer team-based racing game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Reveals Aurelion Sol
- Weeks from his release, Aurelion Sol, the new dragon hero for League of Legends, is now in the spotlight.
- Nosgoth Shutting Down May 31
- A post on the main blog for Nosgoth has confirmed that the Legacy of Kain MOBA will be ceasing development, shutting down its servers in May.
- Marvel's Morningstar enters the Contest of Champions
- Now that she's been officially revealed at NYCC, a character created specifically for Marvel: Contest of Champions has arrived: Morningst...