Team Racing League
Team Racing League is a 3v3 online multiplayer team-based racing game. Skillfully navigate the track using boosts and drifts to be the first one to pass the finish line, and because only one teammate needs to make it through, the other members can concentrate on support roles taking advantage of cunning tactics to achieve victory like anchoring or outright blocking the opposition.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gamious
- Publisher: Gamious
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Dual Core/Intel Core i5
- RAM: 2 GB/4 GB
- GPU: VRAM: 1792 MB NVIDIA GTX 460, ATI Radeon 4850, or Intel® HD Graphics 4400/VRAM: 2 GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 or better
- HDD: 1 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Try the demo here: http://teamracingleague.net/download/
- Description: Team Racing League is a 3v3 online multiplayer team-based racing game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arma 3 2015-2016 Roadmap Revealed
- With over two million copies sold to date, Bohemia Interactive today presented its plans for their tactical military shooter Arma 3 in the nex
- Villagers and Heroes Halloween Events Now Live
- Halloween has descended upon the Seven Realms in the form of a frightfully wondrous new event zone! Gather your swords and maces, staffs and b...