Tales of Fantasy alpha test begins
Tales of Fantasy, a new MMO from IGG that features mounted combat, has begun its alpha phase of testing today. The test will last for eight days, and those lucky enough to get an alpha test key and play will be entered for a chance to win an Apple iPad.
IGG is offering alpha keys to players who refer enough friends to their gaming portal to earn credits for an Alpha Key. Details on the referral event can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Chinese Launch with Festival of the Four Winds
- Players are invited to experience a new version of the Four Winds bazaar, as the Zephyrites return to battle-scarred Lion’s Arch and Queen J...
- Atlantica Online News - VALOFE to Publish Game After Nexon
- Games publisher VALOFE will take over publishing the classic MMO, Atlantica Online, on January 11.
- Webzen Cherryhill Launches 'Appmigos' Subbrand for Casual Free-to-Play Titles
- Webzen Cherryhill launched a sub-brand, known as Appmigos with a goal to publish free-to-play games for mobile and tablets.